Water filter

Owenst7

WKR
Regardless of which type of containers it fits on or doesnt fit on does not change the fact they can be a serious PITA to fill. A standard soda bottle isn't going to fill any easier than the sawyer bladder in 1" of water. Where a pump will work no problem.

Luckily for everyone there are many different water treatment methods

Vecto Water Container, 28 mm, Orange – Cnoc Outdoors

A 7" diameter opening works pretty damn easy. Hell of a lot faster than my partner's katydyn pump.

Boudreaux

Lil-Rokslider
This is pretty slick. They are sold out of the bag but will try it when back in stock. Might also try the Hydroblue filter they offer as well. At just over 8zo that the lightest gravity system ive seen.

FYI, Got an email this morning that they were back in stock.

Jason_307

FNG
I've been running a vecto and a Sawyer mini all summer. I really like the design but the thread engagement to the mini has been a bit problematic, recently I switched to a regular Sawyer squeeze and there seems to be less of an issue. I pre-ordered a couple of the updated bladders which should be here later this week so I will be able to give an update on whether they got them right or not.

Running a 3 liter platypus with a quick detach to fill from a sawyer squeeze, also will have 2 Smart water bottles one for dirty and one for clean.