Alaska guide creation holster

amp713

WKR
They just barely released them, I bought one for on the hip belt because I think it will secure to my kifaru better. Supposed to be here in the AM

I have been looking as well. I think I'll give the razco a try. Says it mounts to agc as well as fhf so I should be good to go.

I was going to go with a hip belt holster on my exo, but that means I have nothing when I drop my pack and don't like that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Beendare

WKR
I have a similar rig that attaches to my pack belt....works great.

The key to a hunting holster IMO is that you can draw quickly without the holster coming with the pistol. So mounting is critical. The holster has to stay in place.

I don't like the idea....but if If mounting that thing below a bino pouch you would need a belt attachment or something to hold it down.

OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
I have a similar rig that attaches to my pack belt....works great.

The key to a hunting holster IMO is that you can draw quickly without the holster coming with the pistol. So mounting is critical. The holster has to stay in place.

I don't like the idea....but if If mounting that thing below a bino pouch you would need a belt attachment or something to hold it down.
Yea that is my concern with the AGC holster looks like when you draw it will pull the harness side strap up a ways before the pistol clears the holster.
I have been toying with making my own under the bino harness holster and thinking a strap to my pants belt would be necessary.

amp713

WKR
So I got mine to hook to the kifaru belt because I thought it would mount up right to the molle. Turns out I misunderstood how it mounts, the dual split straps hold the holster to the clip not the other way around. Still trying to decide if it will do what I want if I change it up a little.

Hope that makes sense... ha

Received my holster 3 days ago and have been playing with the setup ever since. For those of you who like the Razco design, here’s a way to run it right underneath the bino harness.
1a1a509fd59377112695ad9d243bf22c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered one. should be here in the next couple days. I am getting it to strap to hip belt on my exo pack. Hope it works like I want.

I’ll also add that on the website it says will fit most COMPACT sidearms....I’m running a full size M&P40 and it fits.

I ordered one. should be here in the next couple days. I am getting it to strap to hip belt on my exo pack. Hope it works like I want.
The way the hip belt on the exo is built gives us a lot of options with the 2" wide center strap.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just stumbled upon this and think I may have to get one. Looks like a simple design, durable and AGC makes an extremely quality product. This holster looks like the ticket for my EXO.

Sniper1*

FNG
I'm gonna run a Safariland Low Signature (Glock 23) with a Molle attachment on my MR/Pods8 Molle sleeves on my MR Marshall... Just didn't really want all that weight hanging in front and I have a dedicated custom loadsling from Pods8 (with extra Molle for Misc pouches) for my Marshall so the big bag will stay in camp (at least that's the plan for this rookie)...

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
I just used it for the last 4 days elk hunting with my exo pack and had it on my right hip belt. It worked great. Would definitely recommend.