StealthPodX

OP
DEEF

DEEF

Lil-Rokslider
I guess no one has tried these out; so I'll be the first:) I went ahead and invested in these. I've put about 20 miles of hunting on them and really like them. I use Maven 12x50 binos from a Marsupial harness and use stealth Pods to stabilize for quick and stabviewing. I can use one stick for this, combine them, or use them crossed like a bipod. I can hike with them combined as well. They are light and extremely durable. I've used them as forward breaks on extremely steep grade. They flex and don't break.

The sliding mechanism is extremely fluid and these are easy to use.

I'm designer so I look for ways to improve ergonomics and max out objectives and think there are some room for exceptional refinements but that by no means takes away from a great design and functioning product.

I like that they are made in USA as well. Alan put a lot of thought and work into this exceptional tool that does it all.

So far, I've mainly used them as bipods, but I have the third leg for tripod. With good stability glassing as bipods, I don't have a need from the tripod. I bought a Krammer design bino attachment which handily screws into the top of the stealth-stick. Both sticks have 1/4-20 mounts so I mount my iphone holder on the other. I can film and hike with it fairly fluidly.

I'll be trying to use the top portion to hold my Kowa TSN-554 for scoping in the truck. Those window mount scope bases scare me—the weakest point of glass is on the edge so applying pressure seems like a bad idea.

StealthPodX is a great tool and a great deal considering all the materials and design work into these. I see that I'll be getting many years and hours of use out of them.

STEALTHPOD X(R) Complete System (2.9 LBS) > Buy STEALTHPOD X(R) Expedition Grade Patented Shooting Sticks
C-Series Binoculars | Maven Outdoor Equipment Company
Maintenance | Camera Land NY[name]=Kowa-TSN-554-Compact-Spotting-Scope-TSN-554&catalog[product_guids][0]=1665622
https://kramerdesignscorp.com/index2.html
MARSUPIAL GEAR BINOCULAR PACK – Marsupial Gear
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QB4ZEEG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1