ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

GotDraw?

WKR
All,

The Atlas Cooler Group Buy has ended. I hope a lot of folks were able to take advantage of it. Now, we're all eagerly awaiting our coolers and tumblers!

I started this thread so that folks would have a single, organized place to post up when their coolers/tumblers arrive and share their thoughts.

***Shipping*** to reiterate, coolers and tumblers will start shipping this week. Orders will continue to ship as containers arrive at Atlas. It is expected that the final orders should ship out by late in the 3rd week of July. I encourage folks to be patient and remember that Atlas is primarily set up to deal with shipping bulk orders to big box stores and warehouses.

I want to take a moment to thank the owners and moderators at Rokslide for thoughtfully creating the Gear Deals thread, this passion is expensive enough as it is. The Gear Deals thread helps all of us find deals we might otherwise never see. I was certainly glad to score a great Vortex spotter a while back when a member posted up on Gear Deals about a short term deal at a major big-box hunting retailer.

Best,

JL

Pinewood

Lil-Rokslider
So who's received a shipping notice and what was your order date? I ordered June 12th, no notice of shipping yet.

RallySquirrel

Lil-Rokslider
mine showed they are suppose to ship on 7/6. interested to see if my order gets updated with a tracking number or something different today.

dotman

WKR
Where are you guys seeing the 7/6 ship date? I put my order in early and see nothing has changed on the order page or in the order. Still says unfulfilled.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
ATLAS GROUP BUY COOLER UPDATE

**SHIPPING STATUS REPORT**

*BE ADVISED-- THE AUTOMATED "7/6" SHIPPING DATE ON THE ATLAS FULFILLMENT SYSTEM WAS AN AUTOMATIC DEFAULT DATE. IT WAS NOT LINKED OR MARRIED UP TO ARRIVAL OF INVENTORY. Atlas is working to update everyone's shipping date.

I SPOKE WITH ATLAS TODAY AND CONFIRMED THAT COOLERS STARTED SHIPPING YESTERDAY FROM STOCK ON HAND AND ATLAS WILL SHIP COOLERS AS ADDITIONAL STOCK ON HAND ARRIVES. ORDERS ARE GENERALLY SHIPPING FIRST COME/FIRST SERVED BASED ON INVENTORY.

FYI-- ONCE THE GROUP BUY SUCCESSFULLY CROSSED THE MINIMUM $ THRESHOLD, ATLAS INITIATED A MANUFACTURING ORDER SPECIFICALLY TO COVER THE GROUP BUY'S INVENTORY NEEDS; THOSE COOLERS ARE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE AT ATLAS IN THE THIRD WEEK OF JULY AND SHIP OUT AROUND 7/21-22.

Quick reminder- We're all anxious to get our coolers and tumblers, but try to refrain from pounding them on the phone if you can. ATLAS' business model is optimized for big box store orders-- one call equals a big order. They aren't set up to handle massive call volume for individual orders. Your order will ship! Be a little patient.

Also- I am headed to the CO backcountry for some scouting until 7/18. PM's to me will have to wait until my return for response... but I will respond.

Best,

JL

Thanks for the update on the 7/6 default. I just checked again today with hopes of seeing it shipped and it is now updated to 7/21. Was really hopping to get it earlier than that as we have a week long camping trip the following week but it is still in line with the original agreement.

So, my order was placed on 6/6 and my current shipping date is 7/21.

I think it would be good for us all to keep track on here with order / ship dates.

Thanks again for putting this together.

dotman

WKR
Thanks for the update on the 7/6 default. I just checked again today with hopes of seeing it shipped and it is now updated to 7/21. Was really hopping to get it earlier than that as we have a week long camping trip the following week but it is still in line with the original agreement.

So, my order was placed on 6/6 and my current shipping date is 7/21.

I think it would be good for us all to keep track on here with order / ship dates.

Thanks again for putting this together.

Where do you see a ship date, my original invoice has nothing and when I log in to look at my order it says nothing about an expected ship date.

dotman,

go to the atlas site. Click on "Where's My Order" in the top menus. Enter order number and email. There should be a sentence at the top stating something like "YOUR ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER AND ARE SCHEDULED TO SHIP ON 7/21/16. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!"

-dan

dotman

WKR
dotman,

go to the atlas site. Click on "Where's My Order" in the top menus. Enter order number and email. There should be a sentence at the top stating something like "YOUR ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER AND ARE SCHEDULED TO SHIP ON 7/21/16. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!"

-dan

Thanks!

Clarktar

WKR
I ordered on 6/28 and same story here

YOUR ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER AND ARE SCHEDULED TO SHIP ON 7/21/16. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Has anyone received a cooler? or got a shipping notice? They were suppose to "ship from stock" then fulfill excess orders near the end of July. I got the same shipping date of 7/21.