Cheapest place to buy: Sitka gear

Sitka shows up on Sierra trading post.

Both run pretty heavy discounts toward the end of season.

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
Camofire. Look now. Tons of Sitka gear 50% off today.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We carry first lite and Sitka gear....we offer free shipping and run specials almost year around. If you need any help please reach out to us.

marktole

WKR
If you're military, active or retired, or a guide or something similar the First Lite Pro Purchase Program is pretty hard to beat. Same with Sitka on LeoAdventures.com, but you have to be active military/LEO. Sitka also has a guide/outfitter program I believe with a good discount.

What are the prices like on leo? I work for the public schools so I think I could qualify but I dont want to pay the membership fee if I am not going to use it.

Trial153

WKR
If you have a public sector job Leoadventures is the way to go. Besides Sitka gear they have other great brands as well, ibex, OR, farm to feet, mountain smith, nemo , Kelty, Serria designs ..and few others.

If you have a public sector job Leoadventures is the way to go. Besides Sitka gear they have other great brands as well, ibex, OR, farm to feet, mountain smith, nemo , Kelty, Serria designs ..and few others.

My wife is a teacher and a lot of those brands she uses. Do they have vortex or any optics companies?