Ground Blind Archery Chair - Millennium, Cabela's....?

Loco4dux

WKR
Looking to upgrade to a more comfortable chair for Turkey and Deer hunting out of my double bull ground blind for this upcoming season. Want to be able to do some longer sits without being completely uncomfortable. Being from out West this style of hunting is already difficult enough for me, that I can't afford to be uncomfortable anymore! :)

Anyone ever try the Cabela's?

Cabela's Online Store - Quality Hunting, Fishing, Camping and Outdoor Gear

I've heard great things about the Millennium?

Amazon.com : Millennium Treestands G100 Blind Chair : Sports & Outdoors

Maybe someone's used both and can chime in...? Other brands to look at?

Thanks

Looking to upgrade to a more comfortable chair for Turkey and Deer hunting out of my double bull ground blind for this upcoming season. Want to be able to do some longer sits without being completely uncomfortable. Being from out West this style of hunting is already difficult enough for me, that I can't afford to be uncomfortable anymore! :)

Anyone ever try the Cabela's?

Cabela's Online Store - Quality Hunting, Fishing, Camping and Outdoor Gear

I've heard great things about the Millennium?

Amazon.com : Millennium Treestands G100 Blind Chair : Sports & Outdoors

Maybe someone's used both and can chime in...? Other brands to look at?

Thanks

the millenium has always been our top blind chair

High back bass boat seat and swivel mounted to a milk crate. Super comfy and a lot warmer than the mesh style seats. Found the mesh style seats can get really cold as they compress your insulation at your back and bottom at the same time letting cold air through. Would suggest a cold weather pad if you go with either of those 2 you listed and hunting cold climate. Only have Millennium stands but use a cold pad along with them when temps start to dip.

Whip

WKR
I've had a number of different ground chairs including some pretty expensive ones and the Millennium is by FAR the best and most comfortable I've found.

OP
Loco4dux

Loco4dux

WKR
Thanks gentlemen. Looks like I will be biting the bullet and coughing up some dough for the Millennium. Even though they are sold out everywhere at the moment it seems.

elkguide

WKR
I have the Cabelas and it's a very good chair. I also use a swivel chair from Gander Mountain. Needs to be a good and quiet swivel chair for me.

boom

WKR
wow. that millennium looks posh!! i find a blind chair shouldnt have four legs. ever. the ground is never level enough for four. three legs.

i use a cheap REI tripod chair since i have to hike it in at my spots. there is no way i can carry my blind and a big chair.

50encore

FNG
Got a couple of the Cabela's chairs. The mesh back was comfortable while sitting over a water hole in 90* for 12hrs during a Wyoming antelope hunt. Does ok during deer and turkey hunts, but it did develop a slight creak. Biggest downfall is the weight if you have to pack it for any distance

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
Loco4dux

Loco4dux

WKR
The Cabela's weight was enough to scare me away.

Ended up buying two Millenium's... Worth every penny. Light & extremely comfortable. We'll see how they handle the test of time, but it seems there will not be an issue.