Phone/GPS

adamm88

WKR
Iphones are notorious for shutting off when the battery gets too cold, i think its probably somekind of safeguard built into the phone... the other week i was outside with my son for probally 45 minutes with my phone in my back pocket and it shut off, i started with 60-70 percent battery...i but it in my puffy coat next to my skin to warm up and it kicked back on....

Iv heard of people using the disposable hand warmers with a sticky side to help keep tyere batery warm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Wojo14

Wojo14

WKR
Iphones are notorious for shutting off when the battery gets too cold, i think its probably somekind of safeguard built into the phone... the other week i was outside with my son for probally 45 minutes with my phone in my back pocket and it shut off, i started with 60-70 percent battery...i but it in my puffy coat next to my skin to warm up and it kicked back on....

Iv heard of people using the disposable hand warmers with a sticky side to help keep tyere batery warm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clever idea.
Basically, I just want to,use phone as GPS. I like the Gaia app.
Battery just sux on the 6s.
How are the iPhone 7?
What is a good battery pack for recharging?monebthat can maybe recharge the phone 3 times and good in cold?
I really do not want to worry about solar chargers yet. I'd like to go in with a full phone battery and have a battery ready to recharge as needed.
My future hunts this year will only be long weekend hunts. 3 days top at a clip.
~Wojo