Got some trekking poles...

After about a year of waiting I finally bought a set of trekking poles. Costco finally had some in stock and I couldn't pass up the price. Looking forward to trying these out after all the reviews.

They are so nice to use even carrying one makes a difference. I wish I would of bought them sooner!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tag_Soup

WKR
I just picked some up as well. Hoping to utilize them with a tarp-type shelter to save some weight. Hoping the costco ones prove to be durable as the locking mechanisms don't feel very robust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frankrb3

WKR
Just got home from shed hunting all day on snow shoes. Used the trekking poles from my gilfriends snowshoe set that I got her from costco. I was really impressed by their ability to not snap everytime I fell with them. They worked great and held up to some abuse. I think you will be happy.

Amazon carries them as well. I just paid $45 for a set with the flip locks to my door.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've been waiting for them to show up @ costco as well. Just called mine and they have 200 units in. Guess where I'm headed after work???