Zebra headlamps

I am looking for a new head lamp. been using the Led Lenser seo5. I am slightly confused by Zebra's descriptions, Flood, Floody & Headlamp. can someone please simplify this for me. whats the diff between the three? thanks

6.5x284

WKR
I have the Mk II Floody and love it. Throws a nice bright center light with a wide soft radius. I came out of the woods well after dark with some friends packing out a deer and after that trip, all of them ordered that light the next morning. I keep the Floody headlamp in my pack, and also the little handlend (SC600 MKII). On short trips I just swap battery as/if needed. On major trips, I have a battery in each, and a backup. I have yet to go through one battery however. Those 18650 batteries are pretty incredible if you buy 3200 mAh or higher. Worth every penny! I THINK I have all neutral white. I have bee extremely pleased.

OP
Hoytman 88
picking the right model is the challenge. my birthday is coming up in June was going to put this on my wish list

twall13

WKR
I like the ones that runs on an 18650 battery. Those have impressive runtimes and output if you get a decent battery. I like the headlamp beam for hiking and the flood for general stuff around camp as there isn't as much of a hot spot for looking at maps, cooking, etc. Whatever you choose, get the neutral white color for hunting uses.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MCR

FNG
I read a lot about them and looked at videos. Just got too confusing for me so I emailed zebra light and told them I want a light for hunting, walking to hunting spots at night, hiking on pack hunts, use around camp and finding downed animals at night. They recommended the H600w Mk3 so I bought one and love it. I went with the 18650 batteries and bought a XTAR VP2 battery charger. I wish I had bought a zebra light years ago.

huntinrod

Lil-Rokslider
^^^ same hunting light and charger i use. Great set up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

WoodBow

WKR
I looked at their site a while back and was a little overwhelmed by the number of options. The site could definitely be broken down a little better.