Muley Freak Bino Harness

lak2004

WKR
Will it fit nikon monatch 7 and vortex razor hd 10x42s?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
Will it fit nikon monatch 7 and vortex razor hd 10x42s?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Which Monarch 7's? The current model will fit. Basically optics 6" tall or less.
Yes, the Vortex Razor 10x42's will fit.

DaveS

Lil-Rokslider
When is the larger size expected. I have Zeiss Victory RF 10x45 and they measure about 7" tall. I really like the features of the Muley Freak bino harness but I need a larger size.

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
When is the larger size expected. I have Zeiss Victory RF 10x45 and they measure about 7" tall. I really like the features of the Muley Freak bino harness but I need a larger size.

Very soon. They are being made now, but we are catching up on backorders for the regular size harness.

Tag_Soup

WKR
Any reviews/comments now that these have been out for a bit? I'm debating one of these or an AGC hybrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any reviews/comments now that these have been out for a bit? I'm debating one of these or an AGC hybrid.

I've had mine for a week and a half. Really liking it so far, it's like a cross between the Fhf and AGC as far as room. I think it's comfortable and the straps don't seem to dig into me anywhere. I think I'm going to keep my agc for now, but I'm really liking the size and functionality of this so far.

c58b7e014914df37ce6753e3713c03d9.jpg

Boudreaux

Lil-Rokslider
I've had mine for a week and a half. Really liking it so far, it's like a cross between the Fhf and AGC as far as room. I think it's comfortable and the straps don't seem to dig into me anywhere. I think I'm going to keep my agc for now, but I'm really liking the size and functionality of this so far.

Jordan,
What makes you want to lean back to your AGC at this point?

I just got mine in and it seems pretty good, fixes most of my complaints with other harness. But, like other harness it has some design flaws as well.

Thanks,
Boswell

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jordan,
What makes you want to lean back to your AGC at this point?

I just got mine in and it seems pretty good, fixes most of my complaints with other harness. But, like other harness it has some design flaws as well.

Thanks,
Boswell

Hey Boswell,

I didn't mean it as I'm leaning back to the AGC, I just meant I'm going to keep both. Mostly because the AGC is bigger and does have more room. So if I feel like I want more room in there for a certain hunt, I can have it. So far though for an all around harness the Muley Freak is taking the lead for me. Hard to explain via writing, I will do a video on it later on this summer when I've used it more!

fastphin

FNG
Any chaffing of the straps and how is it with a pack on over the harness straps? Currently using the Rick young set up but would like to keep range finder closer.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any chaffing of the straps and how is it with a pack on over the harness straps? Currently using the Rick young set up but would like to keep range finder closer.

I haven't had any chaffing of the straps and I was in a cutoff with it this weekend so they were on my skin. Very low profile straps and don't notice them with a pack on. Those boys tried about everything with those before they finalized them. Good product

I have ran a kuiu harness for years, but always had issues of dirt getting into the harness. The back being open and not having a pocket were the main issues. I have had the muley freak harness for over a month now and love it. It is a bit tight on my slc 10x42s. But you can pull them out easy enough and get them back in with an extra second over the kuiu. This is due to the fabric is not as stiff as the kuiu. The back pocket is great, the front pocket fits my Leica range finder w ease. The straps seem a bit cheaper than kuiu but nothing to think much about. I think it is the right choice for me over the AGC and kuiu. Hopefully 2.0 they will change the material or add a stiffness on the front fold, make it a touch larger to fit 10x42s better, and improve quality of zippers / straps. But for now I would still recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tag_Soup

WKR
I just ordered one of these for my 8x42 razors. Will be glad to answer any questions once I put some time on them!