Muley Freak Bino Harness

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
I have not tried Muley Freaks but I sure am liking the New Outdoor vision harness I got. Its the first harness I have had that fits well and stays put. The hardware used is very nice quality stuff as well.

FURMAN

WKR
I have one on the way. I will be comparing it to my FHF. The Kuiu had the straps attached to the glass. I hated it. This is attached to the pouch with the option to tether it to the glass in addition. I think I will prefer it over the FHF due to the additional pouch for my Kilo 2400.

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
Man know i am really liking this one too as it has the pocket for the Rangefinder. Ugh just when I thought I had the perfect bino harness.

machinethomas

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like a Kuiu and an Alaska Guide Creations had a baby. Looks very interesting. Is it a fleece material? Interested in feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Material is similar to exo pack stuff I've been told. Not sure if inside is lined. Wish they did an option without the velcro patch.

OP
C

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
I have one on the way. I will be comparing it to my FHF. The Kuiu had the straps attached to the glass. I hated it. This is attached to the pouch with the option to tether it to the glass in addition. I think I will prefer it over the FHF due to the additional pouch for my Kilo 2400.

You will have to let us know what you think once out get it. I like that you have had the Kuiu and have the FHF, so you can compare it to some other harnesses that I have been looking at as well.

Boudreaux

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like the best "chest rig" style out there. I might have to try one.

Thanks,
Boswell

FURMAN

WKR
I just ordered an Alaska Guide Creations Kodiak CUB MAX. I meant to order a CUB but their shipping is so damn fast it was shipped before I caught it. Oh well. In contrast the Muley Freak was ordered ten days ago and still shows "processing". I will compare the CUB MAX, the Muley Freak, and the FHF. Like I said I have already had the Kuiu and hated it.

OP
C

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered an Alaska Guide Creations Kodiak CUB MAX. I meant to order a CUB but their shipping is so damn fast it was shipped before I caught it. Oh well. In contrast the Muley Freak was ordered ten days ago and still shows "processing". I will compare the CUB MAX, the Muley Freak, and the FHF. Like I said I have already had the Kuiu and hated it.

I noticed on their website it says harnesses will shop May 1st. I hope you don't have to wait that long.

FURMAN

WKR
The Muley Freak showed shipped today. I will try them out asap and give a report.

ColoradoHunterHiker

Lil-Rokslider
A copy of the Kuiu but with a pocket.

Apparently Kuiu is coming out with some add-ons for their bino harnesses....

Looking forward to hearing this. I hated the attached part of the KUIU. it basically flops around when you have the binos out and it's annoying!

OP
C

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
I like the looks of it. A copy of the Kuiu but with a pocket.

Not really a copy, seeing that the neck strap stays attached to the bivy on the MF when you remove your binos. It has a separate tether system. The Kuiu does not.

I was about to pull the trigger on this harness but then I ended up ordering a mystery ranch one that will be here Saturday, if I don't love it I will give this one a try. Seems like the muley freak one corrects the couple things I hated about the kuiu one.