Muley Freak Bino Harness

I got a loaner today to try out the next couple weeks. I have been running the KUIU and initially the Muely Freak seems to solve some of the issues I felt the KUIU had. I'll get some pics and thoughts posted up as I go.

FURMAN

WKR
I now have the three harnesses I discussed in hand. I will try to do a quick comparison on my next days off. My first impression of the Muley freak harness is it is too small for 10x42s.

OP
C

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
I now have the three harnesses I discussed in hand. I will try to do a quick comparison on my next days off. My first impression of the Muley freak harness is it is too small for 10x42s.

Interesting. I do know they are coming out with a bigger size as well. With my 10x 42's I'm glad I waited to order until I heard more about them.

FURMAN

WKR
I should clarify. It fits but you are not going to get it in with one hand. 10x42s freely slide into the FHF and the Alaska Guide Creations.

FURMAN

WKR
I will give a full overview of the four harnesses as soon as I get time. I will say right now if you do not need the extra pouch for a range finder I feel the FHF is the best of the bunch. I need the extra pouch so most likely I will end up using the Alaska Guide Creations.

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
Here's a quick video on how to use the Muley Freak Bino Harness. Fell free to hit me up with questions:

[video=youtube_share;SyPKu7jADw8]https://youtu.be/SyPKu7jADw8[/video]

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
Zeiss Victory HT.
I haven't fit checked those, but looking at their specs, they are right on the border or not fitting as far as how tall they are, 6.3". I'm assuming your barrels are thicker than most x42's, which is why they aren't easy to get into the bino harness with one hand. You are welcome to exchange for the larger size once it comes out in a few weeks.

FURMAN

WKR
I am going to do a quick video of it and then if you don't mind I will take you up on the exchange. The larger barrels, I believe are the problem. Great product just not for my binos.

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
I am going to do a quick video of it and then if you don't mind I will take you up on the exchange. The larger barrels, I believe are the problem. Great product just not for my binos.
Okay, sounds great. When you're ready to exchange, contact me or Muley Freak Support with any questions.

OP
C

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
I finally broke down and ordered one too. Couldn't wait any longer for reviews. I will try it out on my own. Got a free hat too!