Good insoles for boots

Zoo Keeper

Lil-Rokslider
After trying who knows how many different kind, L&S Synergy has saved the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After many years of suffering and trying different boots and insoles. I finally broke down and went to the podiatrist. After he worked some magic with gluing felt in various places on the superfeet insoles and some anti-inflammatories, my feet felt great. It took all of 3 days for me feet to thank me. The felt was for support and to relieve some pressure points. It is long gone, as well as the medication. That was 2 years ago and I put nothing in my boots except for superfeet green!

Pinewood

Lil-Rokslider
I must be the only one that finds that Superfeet are too firm. I feel as if they have no cushion and are very hard under my feet. I have some Spenco on order, hoping they work better for me.

I must be the only one that finds that Superfeet are too firm. I feel as if they have no cushion and are very hard under my feet. I have some Spenco on order, hoping they work better for me.

They definitely are not soft per say. But what they do is support your Arch and heels. I have been using the red and black sole inserts for some time now. The support is a life saver.