Lithium batteries - AA & AAA - Source?

Is there a good source for reasonable lithium batteries for AA and AAA?

After having a few issues with leaks on gear I try to buy these for things that are going to get cold like trail cams and what not. I usually pick them up off amazon.

Any ideas on better sources.

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
EBay!! I try to pay $1.00 per AA Energizer per Battery but its getting harder. I now have to but 100+ to get this price.

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
I will say I will never go back to standard batts as the Lithium are so much lighter to pack around for the cams.

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
Amazon always has better prices on Lithium batteries then Walmart, that's where I buy mine.

DIY HNTR

FNG

young7.3

WKR
I have switched to energizer lithium entirely as well. One set supply every trail cam I own through the entire season. Better pictures too.

Amazon is the cheapest I've found at 1.50 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xajoles

FNG
Is there a good source for reasonable lithium batteries for AA and AAA?

After having a few issues with leaks on gear I try to buy these for things that are going to get cold like ebl 18650 batteries trail cams and what not. I usually pick them up off amazon.

Any ideas on better sources.
Why is it that Energizer is the only company to make lithium batteries in the AA and AAA size?

Does Duracell or Ray-O-Vac make any and I'm just unaware of them?

Last edited:

CCH

WKR
Sam’s Club. I have had very mixed results buying batteries from Amazon. Edited to say: "mixed" means mostly bad and that include Surefires and Energizer. I'm with Desk Jockey on the knock off potential.

Last edited:
OP
Desk Jockey
Not sure about other makers. I am buying locally from Wally World, Sam’s or home depot. Same issues as @CCH with Amazon. Got some old batteries and some that I swear are knock offs. Not going to take the chance of a key piece of gear failing.

Reactions: CCH

Huntin Fool

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve found Amazon to have the best prices for lithiums and I also have found that the Amazon brand AA alkalines to be some of the best and you can buy 100 packs for like 27$

Huntin Fool

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure about other makers. I am buying locally from Wally World, Sam’s or home depot. Same issues as @CCH with Amazon. Got some old batteries and some that I swear are knock offs. Not going to take the chance of a key piece of gear failing.
If you watch and make sure the seller is Amazon and not some other company I don’t think you’ll get knockoffs

OP
Desk Jockey
If you watch and make sure the seller is Amazon and not some other company I don’t think you’ll get knockoffs
Tried that. Got some 6 year old batteries in a torn up box. Not the end of the world but not what I was paying for IMO. Also, not cheaper than local big box.

I haven’t bought in a while but battery junction always had the best prices. I used to buy cr123 and 18650’s from there and never could beat the price.

Last edited:
I buy the Amazon brand lithiums in AA AAA and 9v. They seems just as robust as the Energizers for less money.

I’ve also bought some EBL branded ones they work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

strongarm

FNG
Another Sam’s Club endorsement. They are cheapest cost per battery I’ve been able to find.