Water bladder question

Thor0331

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for one normal size bladder(around 3L) and a large one(8-10L) that have the threaded cap so my msr miniworks can screw right onto it. Just to make water filtering a little more efficient. I looked at the reviews for the dromedary bags msr has and a lot of people say it makes the water taste like shit. I have a 3L camelbak omega bladder I can use but doesn't have the screw on cap. Not a big deal and I will take it if I can't find what I'm looking for. Just seeing what's out there..

Bigtex

FNG
dromedary bags are the best. Now MSR makes what is a dromlight bag but it is a dedicated "camelbak." There is no bad taste. I exclusively use MSR bags and you are talking to someone who carries a filter because of the better taste.

+1 on the Dromedary. I use the Hydromedary as my bladder with drink tube in my pack, Drom Lite hanging in camp with 6L of filtered water for cooking and re-fills for the Hydromedary. No bad taste, very durable and compact when you're not using them.

xziang

WKR
Can't help you on the BIG bag but normal bag I'm using the platypus big zip hydration bladder and love it. I think they also make one with the 'screw' in bottom cap for the drink tube too. I've been happy with it.

OP
T

Thor0331

Lil-Rokslider
I'll go with the MSR bags. Just wanted to confirm. I read that bad taste thing from reviews right off their website so who knows.. Thanks for the replys