How do you carry our GPS

sparelink

FNG
This year i will be hunting with the AGC C.U.B and my Badlands 2200. I hunt with a Garmin Rino 530Hcx. I am looking for the best way to carry the Garmin in/on the AGC pack. This way if I need to drop my big pack i still have the Garmin with me. I am trying to avoid throwing it in my pants pocket.

I know FHF mack a holster for it but wondering what other solutions you have come up with. I stopped by the Army Surplus and did not find anything that i liked.

What other options do I have?

Dameon

WKR
I slip my gps into the elastic sleeves on the top of the lid of my AGC harness. I also use the belt clip on my Delorme Inreach to clip onto the webbing going across each shoulder strap. If I'm bow hunting, the Delorme goes on my right side since I shoot my bows left handed. If I'm rifle hunting, I put it on my left side since I still shoot my rifles right handed. If your GPS unit has a belt clip, the webbing on the shoulders would be a good place for it.

Shraggs

WKR
I put mine in the small kifaru pouch when pack is on. I use small landyard that clips to my belt loop when pack is off.

Randle

WKR
I use my garmin in the max pocket of the AGC KISS .it works really well. I can get the whole gps in the pocket, but when using it alot I leave the antenna sticking to make it easier to get in and out.

Akicita

WKR
The clip on my Delorme goes through a daisy chain loop on my pack strap and then I use a long piece of Velcro around it and the strap to secure it from flopping around.

C5pjd3P.jpg