Tyto and Blades that fit

I am considering buying a Tyto 1.1 for no other reason really than the simplicity. I have used the Havalon Bolt and previously Piranta Edge since around 2006-7 with no issues. Does anyone know what brands of blades will fit the Tyto knife? I tried the Gerber Vital last year and found out Havalon blades do not fit it and the Gerber blades are a sad comparison to the Havalon in terms of edge retention and out of box sharpness. I have probably a 10+ year supply of the Havalon 60A blades which are the thicker version and I did not like the 60 XT blades the Piranta edge had to use. Tyto just calls their blade a size 60 which is what Gerber did as well. Has anyone tried a 60A blade on the Tyto? Any real world use that can comment on Tyto blade edge and retention compared to the Havalon blades?

twall13

WKR
I put a 60A blade on my Tyto and it fit just fine. I have only used the 60A blade on it so far so I can't compare the blade edge retention but I'm not worried about it since the blades seem to be interchangeable.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk