permethrin spray

buttekid

Lil-Rokslider
I was paying for Sawyers until I learned on this site that you can get it a lot cheaper at the Tractor Supply or feed store and mix your own for a lot cheaper. If you search this site, you will find numerous previous posts and a wealth of info on this subject.

I use sawyer but I just treat a couple sets of clothing a year. If I was doing multi sets/tents/yard? then I would go the bulk route since it is way cheaper

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
I was paying for Sawyers until I learned on this site that you can get it a lot cheaper at the Tractor Supply or feed store and mix your own for a lot cheaper. If you search this site, you will find numerous previous posts and a wealth of info on this subject.

Yes, Mills Fleet farm livestock department is where I buy it.

Zoo Keeper

Lil-Rokslider
I was mixing my own up but could smell it & bought a bottle of Ben's to try. I could not detect any odor from it & for no more than I need in a season, I'm paying the extra $ for it from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schism

WKR
The last few years I've been using the Repel brand sold at Walmart. It has worked well and I don't detect an odor after it dries.

Kilboars

WKR
Sawyers concentrate.
I sprays down all cloths I'm taking on the hunt after each wash. Even the carpet in my SUV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tractor supply. It's 10% compared to Sawyers at 1/2% so cut it with 20 oz of water.
This is my third summer using it.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
whatvere the yellow bottle of it is from wal mart. used it on tents while camping and clothing in mosquito infested swamp in georgia while pig hunting, it works and works well