Garmin inreach and hunt guide app who's tried it ??

Remi1

Lil-Rokslider
Wondering about the Inreach hunt guide app the good the bad the ugly??!
How does it compared to say On X! Thanks guys

muddydogs

WKR
Not sure what your talking about? Do you mean the state hunting unit boundaries?

Googled Earthmate hunt guide and came up with the hunt addition which consists of 3 maps, Parcels, Public land survey and game management units. Most call it the Earthmate or Garmin hunt addition you're the first I have heard call it the hunt guide but I do see Garmin calls it that in a couple places as well.

THis has some talk about the landowner ship maps. http://www.rokslide.com/forums/trail-camera-gps-mapping-software-sat-phones/75055-alternatives-onx-maps.html?highlight=InReach

If you read some of the other posts in the first link there is talk about the Hunt addition.

I'm happy to answer questions about the InReach and if you look at other posts you will see I have made a few posts about what I know but there are quite a few posts that will answer most of your questions if you check them out.

OP
R

Remi1

Lil-Rokslider
Yes that's the one I speak of. That's what the customer service rep was calling it at garmin.. I'm used to onx. So I was wondering how they compare. Going elk hunting in Montana An wanna make sure I keep my feet where they belong. I love bull elk but not enough too
Trespass!! Thank you for the reply muddy