Bearpaw designs or Bushcraft outfitters

bcopley1116

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for a new silnylon 10'x10' tarp and I have it narrowed down between these two. Does anyone have any input on either company. I have a kifaru sheep tarp that I keep in my pack. This new tarp would be setup as an occasional shelter and used around camp as an extra area for storage and a place to wait out weather.
http://bushcraftoutfitters.com/silnylon-coyote-tarp-10x10/
Product Flat Tarps Page

mlob1one

WKR
Don't know bush craft outfitters, but bearpaw is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

GotDraw?

WKR
Bearpaw built my brother and I two Cuben Fiber Hammock Tarps and we love them. Fast and great quality.

Had them put on a number of extra guy line loops so we could easily use them in several ground tarp configurations as well.

epfd217

FNG
I bought a Bearpaw tarp last month and it looks great. I bought one of the 10x10 tarps in their clearance section. Came seamsealed and ready to go and arrived in 3 days.

Another vote for bearpaw. Top notch quality and good customer service. I have one of his bug nests and I've been nothing but happy.

XMP

FNG
I have about 6 tarps from Bushcraft Outfitters (in various sizes and patterns) and the quality is fantastic. The guy who owns and runs it is a former Air Force SERE instructor and he personally tests all the gear he sells pretty thoroughly. He doesn't sell poor quality stuff.