Sell me on some gaiters!!

I don't like gaiters with a strap, I prefer grommets that you can run p cord through. The straps will always wear and fail if you're actually using them in rough country. I like being able to replace the cord.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Which gaiters have this feature?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a pair of the KUIU's on a whim this year. Wore them for several days during our CO archery hunt. I don't have much to compare them to, but they were quiet, and pretty durable. I beat them up pretty good. I did go through some deep water a few times. Deep enough to go over the top of my boots by several inches. While i still had some water leak through into the top, it was not enough that I had to dry the boots or change my socks.

Where we hunt, not necessarily a must have but they are a nice pc of gear. Keep your legs warm on a cold morning too...

My brother made fun of me for wearing them, but he made fun of my trekking poles two years ago. Guess what he had this year....lol. I fully expect him to be in Gaiters within a year.

How tall are the Kuiu Yukon gaiters. I’ve got pretty short legs. I looked on the website but didn’t see a measurement.

I picked up some Kuiu Yukons this year and used them as my first pair of gaiters on my CO elk hunt. I will be wearing them on almost ALL of my hunts from now on. I was so used to wet pants from rain or morning dew that I just thought I had to live with it. They were worth every penny to me.

I’m 6’4 and have long legs. I worried about them being long enough and they were about perfect length.

Loebs

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a pair of kuiu gaiters three years ago. I have used them through each winter season in Wyoming without a single issue. They are snug but not tight. Quiet and streachy enough to move with you. I punched through a frozen creek up to my knee and my feet and boots stayed dry. It could have been bad as the high that day was only 10 degrees. I'm 6'3" and have the large, they fit great. And the price is right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

N2TRKYS

WKR
I use OR Expedition Crocs. They're waterproof, stay up very well, and aren't loud at all. I would buy them again, if I had to buy another pair of gaiters.