England Stove works Grizzly Stove Review

Ghost

Lil-Rokslider
I wanted to put up a review of the grizzly stove I purchased recently. Today I got the chance to put fire to it and "bake" the paint and stove pipe out in the open. So I first bought the stove 2 weeks ago, it arrived 4 days later, pulled it out of the box, the ash tray was bent, something I could have fixed but it never would have been right. The way they pack it sucks, it has unsupported edges and steel that needs to be supported in its box, it is not, basically used packing paper and that thin foam sheeting to wrap the stove, Ill bet the majority of the stoves arrived with edges bent. So I sent it back and 4 days ago, its replacement arrived, pulled it out of the box and a corners bent, and at closer inspection the entire one side isnt welded. Now Im three weeks out from leaving on my montana elk hunt and I NEED a stove. I call up rural kings and they agree to refund 1/2 my money and Ill weld up the stove. So out came the torch and I weld it together. Now for the fire, it smoked real bad, more so than Ive ever seen a stove smoke, so if you do buy one make sure you cure it outside!!. The door gasket stuck to the stove when I opened it, not sure of the glue, but it doesnt look like something that should be used in a high heat situation. In summery, the concept is good, it has the biggest fire box I could find on a tent stove. and the walls are thicker. New England stoves needs to get its act together, total failure of quality control to go out without welds, add that and the amateur shipping. I would not buy it again.

View attachment 58525View attachment 58526

https://www.ruralking.com/grizzly-camp-stove.html