How to patch Kuiu Tiburon?

Stid2677

WKR
You could also do a iron on from inside, or just have it zig-zag sewn.

bates

WKR
I had a similar but smaller tear

Took mine to alteration place and had them sewed up

Still going strong

Brianb3

WKR
Contact KUIU they will send you a swath of cloth in verde. Then take it to a seamstress and for 15$-20$ they’ll fix it. I had a tone of holes n tears in all my hunting pants she patches em easily. She’s fixed game bags tents gear bags n all my clothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tore my ins outer layer climbing thru a fence over the weekend. Tenacious tape to the recue. Your pant material looks like it would allow a heated patch inside and then stitching from out side.
Bummer for sure. My pants were $200. But oh well, the tape will do the trick for me.......

Contact KUIU they will send you a swath of cloth in verde. Then take it to a seamstress and for 15$-20$ they’ll fix it. I had a tone of holes n tears in all my hunting pants she patches em easily. She’s fixed game bags tents gear bags n all my clothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad idea there.

For a non water proof pant I might suggest a simpler route.

I rippd a similar tear in some north face pants. I had a local shop hand sew sew it with a stitch that grabbed both sides and wraps the loose edge as well. A blanket stitch I think. Anyway, it has a nice big visible "scar" but does not impact on function and it wanted come unglued or peel off. I think it costs $10 and was done in 30 minutes.