Single serving baby wipes

Looking to upgrade my field hygiene game. Looking for moist wipes for both general hygiene and post toilet for a little added clean up action. The 24 packs of dead down winds and others are probably more than I care to carry for short 1-2 day hunts. All the other singles I can find have no added fragrance but are not scent free - smell like aloe etc.

Is there a single serving version of scent free wipes somewhere?

My hunting buddies thank you for your input.

I just break the big packs down, dry them out a bit and place in ziplocs. Just put a little water on them in camp. They work perfectly.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I think the smallest I've seen are something like 12 in a pack.......more like sample packs. I have not been able to find anything that is truly "scent-free". The best I had found were the "unscented" ones from Costco, but as usual......they don't carry the same ones anymore. I have probably 1/2 a 100 pack year round in my backpack.

Check out "Wet-Ones" or something like that. My wife seems to carry those single packs around for wipes. But they're most definitely scented.

Ive never understood drying wet wipes out. Seems like more work in the woods to get them wet every time you want to take a shit and touch up the edges. I just break down a big pack of unscented wipes from walmart. Take a quarter of the pack and throw them in a ziplock bag. Refill as needed between hunts.

dotman

WKR
Unscented baby wipes in a ziplock, about as cheap and perfect as it gets.

I use them for washing after the kill and daily use too do I carry the "unscented" small pack in a baggy.
Left in long enough they begin to lighten themself up on their own
:)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

boom

WKR
i just grab whatever at the drugstore. the unscented packs the moms use..the travel packs have 15 sheets.

but seriously, play the wind. a wipe wont cover any of my natural scents my body is wafting into the woods..

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yep I buy the larger packs and grab a stack that I put into a quart ziplock. I give the stench points a wipe at night just to keep my scent down for ME not for the critters. ;) But main use is around bathroom habits. I use one at the end to make sure I'm clean to avoid getting any complications down low and stay as fresh as reasonable feasible, then another for my hands at the end. They are also handy for cleaning up hands after quartering a critter, no one likes funky tasting/smelling trailmix after the fact. ;)

Randle

WKR
You might try vacuum sealing your own , maybe 3-4 in a pack. i might try this myself

You might try vacuum sealing your own , maybe 3-4 in a pack. i might try this myself
I don't really think this is necessary. I've separated out baby wipes into standard plastic bags and left alone for a year and the baby wipes are still very wet.

With regard to drying I wasn't worried about the weight(if you saw my setup you would understand). I just tend to do a bunch up and keep them a long time so I dried em out a bit. Not sure about mold and mildew long term.

OP
Desk Jockey
Ok. Thanks for the input. Seams like the answer is breaking down bigger packs into ziplocks or vac seal. Fair enough. Glad I am not overlooking some obvious source. Although it seems like a business opportunity it's for dead down wind or scent away if they are listening.

I favor No Rinse Bath Wipes, having used them for years. They come in a packet of 8 wipes and the packet has a resealable adhesive closure. They do a great job for me. I bring 3 packets on a 12 day hunt and can easily get 4 good 'baths' using 6 wipes each time. These wipes are definitely antibacterial and very good at preventing nasty body odors. I buy them from REI but they are available just about everywhere online.

Tip: In cold weather I heat up a pan of water and then put the (sealed) packet of wipes in the water for 5 minutes to warm them. I then use the remaining warm water for hair washing or shaving/face cleaning.

Whip

WKR
Aren't scent free wipes a case of "too little too late" for post toilet clean up action?:p

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
Second the Dude wipes singles...those guys support outdoorsmen as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iflyils

FNG
Wilderness wipes by seatosummit. Can buy at cabelas or rei

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk