Havalon 70A

goldenarrow

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious if anyone has tried the 70A blades. I have been using the 60A blades but sometimes I poke threw the hide while skinning. 70A has a rounded tip.

Vrybusy

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy uses the ones with the more rounded nose. I'm not familiar with the model numbers so I'm not usre if it's the 70A or not. However, I/ve seen them at work and they do a great job. He does a lot of skinning both large game and small game (trapping).....He loves them.

lilharcher

Lil-Rokslider
The 70A is good for skinning and opening up the chest cavity (prior to the ribs).

BTW - I have too many 70A blades (bought the 100 pack), so if anyone wants to trade some for the 60A blades, please shoot me a PM.

I have not poked thru the hide yet, but have poked thru my hand and fingers several times with the 60's.
lol
I may have to get some 70's....

rbljack

WKR
I took this a step further...I poked a hole in my wifes finger while we were field dressing her deer....LOL! She is on blood thinners so I normally do the gutting chores for added safety. It was totally my fault too...but she cant complain too much...after all I am gutting HER deer.

I have not poked thru the hide yet, but have poked thru my hand and fingers several times with the 60's.
lol
I may have to get some 70's....

I didn’t even know there was a second option other than the 60a... I can second the poking through my hand and fingers though. Many times... definitely will have to try the 70’s now also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk