Komperdell C3 Carbon Powerlock on Massdrop

LiquidGib

FNG
Link (I think you have to be logged in): Massdrop: Community-Driven Commerce

If enough people commit (which I think will happen), it will go down to $79.99. Was planning on getting the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork ones, but might just get these instead.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Those look nice... damn temptations! I have an old set of aluminum komperdell that were starting to slip (twist locks) I needed to replace, however I shot them an email wondering about buying replacement inserts to fix them and they are sending me free ones. Top notch customer service in my mind for OLD poles. Even though it sounds like I'll be repairing mine tempted to patronize them on this...

SCOGS

Lil-Rokslider
I bought these last time they were on massdrop. The only thing that bugs me is the tip section of the pole does not lock in place when the pole is compressed. It's never been a problem for me just an annoyance. Especially since it is such an easy fix from a design standpoint.

ks.snow

FNG
I bought these last time they were on massdrop. The only thing that bugs me is the tip section of the pole does not lock in place when the pole is compressed. It's never been a problem for me just an annoyance. Especially since it is such an easy fix from a design standpoint.

The tip section on mine lock in place when they are compressed. You just have to make sure you lock them down at the very bottom.

SCOGS

Lil-Rokslider
Really?! I must have gotten a bad set then. Mine definitely don't lock. The diameter of the tip is too small in diameter for the lock to grab on. Maybe I should call Komperdell and see if they will send replacements.