Marsupial bino harness question?

CoHiCntry

WKR
For those of you using the Marsupial bino harness system... which size are you using for 10X42's? The web site say's to get a size small but I've seen some discussion on here where guy's are saying a medium? I'm guessing either would work, just wondering which size would be best and why? I'm leaning towards a small as I'd like the harness to be as small as possible. Don't like a large chest pack.

I have medium for 10x42 Vortex Talons . Works great easy in and out but doesnt flop around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bones

WKR
I have been running the Small and really like the fit on both the maven C1 and vanguard endeavor, both 10x42's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any reason you went with the medium over the small? Thanks...

I didnt want the fit to tight for ease of getting binos in and out. The pouch and harness are built to were when the flap or lid is closed its very secure so although there is some minimal space, my binos arent bouncing around in it

OP
CoHiCntry

CoHiCntry

WKR
I didnt want the fit to tight for ease of getting binos in and out. The pouch and harness are built to were when the flap or lid is closed its very secure so although there is some minimal space, my binos arent bouncing around in it

Gotcha... thanks for the input!

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Ask marsupial which size they recommend. Jim is a good guy and usually answers questions pretty fast. I am sure he will steer you to the right size pack.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
This is a medium harness with Swaro SLC 10x42. The small is just a tad shorter. Small or medium work perfect. Zero flop or issues with medium harness and these binos
2be9160d33ef75388343b455c878d4fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dirk Pitt

FNG
I use a small with Zeiss conquest HD 10x42 which are actually slightly longer than the sizing guide recommends for the small marsupial. GoHunt checked for me before I ordered and confirmed that they would fit and they do fit fine.

cg2737

WKR
Small with Swarovski 10x42 EL. I love this setup in the treestand. Grunt tube on one side and wind checker in the other.
d2a32218e743461a5c767338c0328e27.jpg

blkqi

WKR
The difference between sizes is fairly small. I would go with medium if only to have the option of running 12x's as well. I am running a large for my 15x's and it does not feel big at all.

As others have said, just email Jim at Marsupial and he will help you out. Before I ordered I emailed him with a similar question and got a response in 6 minutes, after work hours.