any good recommendations for light (non tipi) tent that comes with a stove jack?

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
I saw that Kuiu sells a stove jack insert for their tents. Any good recommendations for lightweight backpacking tent that has stove jack? Thanks.

FlyGuy

WKR
I think that stove only works while using the rain fly (only), not actually inside the tent right? I could be wrong, but thought I remembered that from a flier I got in the mail about that tent a while back.

Not aware of any backpack tents (with floors) that are stove compatible? Some of the really big ones like the Alaknak are, but the backpacking ones are all going to be floorless as far as I know of.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

dog812

WKR
You can put a stove Jack in almost anything floorless....
Mountainsmith lt, people put them in tarptents, kifaru tarps, depends what you want.

what style of tent were you looking for?

Arctic oven is a typical style tent but not good for packing.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

OP
arri1942

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
It works with the summit tent. It is a floorless tent. Just wondered if any other options from other companies that are similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
arri1942

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
You can put a stove Jack in almost anything floorless....
Mountainsmith lt, people put them in tarptents, kifaru tarps, depends what you want.

what style of tent were you looking for?

Arctic oven is a typical style tent but not good for packing.

Thinking about getting seek outside stove jack and putting in msr twin sisters or mountainsmith lt. just wondered if there was an offering from company that was already sewn in or sold as package with a stove

dog812

WKR
Thinking about getting seek outside stove jack and putting in msr twin sisters or mountainsmith lt. just wondered if there was an offering from company that was already sewn in or sold as package with a stove

Kifaru supertarp + annex or megatarp ... I think there is some with stoves in the classifieds.
Bearpaw wilderness designs makes one off their own design.... And they will put the stove Jack in for you.
Also live2hunt in here custom makes shelters....