Benchmade Altitude

WolfpackNOgun

Lil-Rokslider
I've seen this knife used on the Born & Raised Outdoors channel and am curious when it may be released to the market for sale.

That's what I was thinking too. Some time in January. I'm liking that Hidden Canyon Hunter.

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

boom

WKR
just googled it..since it is the first i heard of it.

i would love to win one, but i probably wont buy one. i'm more old school with my knives.

colersu22

WKR
I am interested in the price for the altitude, I was looking at the hidden canyon hunter until the Born and Raised Outdoor guys started the land of the free series and have been using the altitude.

Dameon

WKR
I’m a traditional knife kind of guy and the Altitude has definitely peaked my interest. I like the blaze orange and neck sheath. Does anyone the kind of steel it is made of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
WANT!!!!!!

I love my hidden canyon hunter. I don't even need a new knife (says my wife) but I would buy one one these without hesitation.

Lawnboi

WKR
If it is stainless, I don't understand the coating, just holds gunk on the blade.

I didn't care for the coated esse knives all that much.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
If it is stainless, I don't understand the coating, just holds gunk on the blade.

I didn't care for the coated esse knives all that much.

I was sort of wondering if the orange wasn't just for advertising since its on a tv show.

rbljack

WKR
I agree about the orange being handy. In the dark, things get misplaced, or left behind if they blend in. I am eyeing this knife, and trying to win one....LOL. But if that don't happen, I will be looking long and hard at this knife.

I'm a big fan of the Benchmade mini-Barrage. It's a spring assist opener with two locks on it and the blade is a touch over 2.9 inches. It's a really nice every day carry knife and one I would use to dress and skin deer, antelope, or elk. Great blade shape also. I've purchased several for friends and finally got myself one too.

The Saddle Mountain Skinner is also a winner!

I was super interested in this knife but that price point is tough. There are a ton of knives a lot cheaper and just as good of quality.

ShakeDown

WKR
Knifecenter sent out an email yesterday with pre-orders available at $195.50. CPM s90v Steel.

In my experience, much to difficult to sharpen for a field knife. I love s90v in a folder though, just have to make sure you are using diamond to hone, s90v is extremely hard due to vanadium content.