Diggs Outdoors? Anyone have any experience?

JO.

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased a MR pack from them about a week and a half ago and heard nothing from them until last night an email stating they were refunding my money. I guess we will see what happens but 10 days after buying this pack and waiting I still have nothing. So, I noticed on google there business is listed as closed, FB page gone, and phone number is disconnected. I would take this into account if your thinking about doing future business here.

Has anyone else dealt with this company or had any issues here?

I bought an mr Pack from them thru eBay. Price was right and shipping was free. I saw the noise on that thread and took a chance. Between eBay and PayPal I figured I had a reasonable recourse. Arrived as expected about a week later.

Seems like they are closing down their retail but still doing some online sales.

OP
JO.

JO.

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased the pack through eBay and have sent them a message on there and through an email that someone provided. Still haven't heard anything from them.

I purchased the pack through eBay and have sent them a message on there and through an email that someone provided. Still haven't heard anything from them.

Check your Paypal account. Sometimes, the refund doesn't go directly to your credit card even though they say "Credited to your original form of payment". I had a refund once, and it ended up being credited to my Paypal account, and I had to transfer it to my bank. Took only a day for the credit to show up, but if I didn't check Paypal, it would still probably be sitting there.
If you haven't yet, open a "case" with Ebay under "other actions" in your purchase section. They will in turn contact Diggs, and get them moving little faster.