Chocolate Addiction vs Silverback release

BlackFlag

FNG
Good evening,

I'm considering picking up on of these release as I've been hearing and reading that they can significantly improve groupings due to a "surprise" release. Any input or direction is appreciated, I'm currently using a Scott XL for reference.

Regards

*Sorry, this should probably have been posted under the archery sub forum*

big44a4

WKR
Good evening,

I'm considering picking up on of these release as I've been hearing and reading that they can significantly improve groupings due to a "surprise" release. Any input or direction is appreciated, I'm currently using a Scott XL for reference.

Regards

Two different styles of releases. Best bet is to go SB of the 2 if you are looking for a “surprise” shot that you can’t cheat. But go to carter website and look at “resistance activated” category since that’s what the SB is as it’s modeled after evolution.

That said it comes down to personal preference. I use SB warming up but shoot better groups and more arrows with a thumb release. I discovered the “surprise” shot using thumb release. So IMO you don’t need both if you want to put in the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
Also - it's going to take a lot of practice before you get better with either. For a lot of people you're completely retraining yourself on a different type of shot.

If you're serious about it - now's a good time to start just practicing shot execution.