How low can you wear a Gunfighter Kenai chest holster?

TauPhi111

WKR
For those of you that use this holster for your sidearm while out in the field, how low is it possible to wear this holster? I use an AGC bino harness and I'd like to carry my gun in this holster beneath my AGC right below my xiphiod/around my upper abs. Is this possible? I'm not a very tall dude. 5'6" 155lb\

Otherwise, I'm looking at a Diamond D Guide's Choice (i think that's what it's called) that looks like it can be worn a lot lower, but I'd rather have the retention capabilities of kydex than a leather holster with retention strap.

Thanks!

colersu22

WKR
I don't have these abs thing that you speak of but that is exactly how I wear it, just low enough from the AGC harness that I can freely pull the pistol out without any interference.

FlyGuy

WKR
Same here. I have the shoulder strap adjusted so that it rides down low and positions the gun just below my AGC. The bottom of the holster just slightly overhangs the belt buckle of my pack. Works like a charm.

OP
TauPhi111

TauPhi111

WKR
Thanks guys. Just wanted to make sure it could be adjusted that low before I purchased