What's a good Bino Harness? That wont break the bank

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
I almost pulled the trigger on a Monster Camo bino harness around christmas cause they had a heck of a sale, but I couldn't make myself buy it because their cam is so "flat brimmed hat bro-ish" lol

Anyway what is a good Bino Harness that wont break the bank?

Trial153

WKR
This is a no brainer. The mystery ranch harness for 77 bucks at black orvis and use the Rokslide code for 10% off.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Marsupial gear is what I use and the one I find the most comfortable. I have used most of the popular ones and I think the marsupial fits the bill the best.

Trial153

WKR
Sorry it’s 75.... 10% off and free shipping. I like mine well enough...so what’s that 68.50?......it’s a deal.

Felix40

WKR
Marsupial gear is cheaper than most and better than most too. I played with a bunch this week and still like my marsupial the best.

I've used several. I'm currently using an Outdoor Vision one and it works really well. However, my favorite has been the Allen bino cover. I know that isn't the cool answer and it sounds absurd but, those dang $10 harness's are the most comfortable, best functioning deals going. They hold the things tight to your chest. No bouncing and the pouch is WATERPROOF. My only reason for not using it all the time is once it gets to 20 or below, the neoprene cover gets stiff and loud sometimes. Not a problem unless the animal is close but, it could happen. If it's above 20, I use it every time over the other two that are expensive. It just works very, very well and, is by far the most comfortable. God Bless

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Marsupial user here too love that the magnets will hold the lid secured or fully open and it'll be totally out of the way

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

handwerk

WKR
I too have been very happy with my Marsupial, nice and trim and it's a great fit for my geovids. There are some other good ones out there but they are too bulky for my needs.

Im running the S4 Gear bino harness. Think i paid $20. Its very comfortable and minimalistic but make sure your binos will fit. They can be kind of picky on what size binos the fit. Just follow the dimension on the sight and itll work great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BluMtn

WKR
I have several different harnesses, but my current one that I have been using the last several years has been the S4. I have 5 of them. As far as fitting them, get the size that is close and once you have it in hand with your binos you can reshape them to make them fit tighter. I use the S4 probably 95% of the time the other 5% I have a badlands case I use.

HeadnWest

WKR
Muley Freak is on sale for 69.99 right now. I used one last year and was very happy with it. Best compliment I could give it, is I barely noticed it was there. It is light, minimal and stayed tight to my chest, no sag and no bounce. Also has a front picket for a rangefinder. Although I used it for my elk calls instead.

Stealth Bino Harness | Muley Freak |

Kuiu has their harness in their outlet store for $68. I have no experiance with them just saw they were on sale.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

asac12

FNG
Another vote for Marsupial Gear. Very clean design. My only issue is I have the shoulder straps maxed out and wish I could adjust the harness to ride higher on my chest.

Kotaman

WKR
I’ve used all of the above and then some in the field...My favorites are the Outdoor Vision Gear and the new Sitka Harnesses, followed closely by AGC and Marsupial. The FHF and MR are also solid. Can’t really go wrong with any of these.