What's a good Bino Harness? That wont break the bank

What binos are you running? I have been using the badlands case with several different models of glass currently el range 10x42s not perfect. Any one have the marsupial with 10x42s el ranges and what size case?

Used a homemade FHF copy for a few years, last year I tried the MuleyFreak and promptly sold it. Hung off my neck terribly. Just bought the marsupial harness and it’s very nice. Fits perfect and keeps the weight off my neck and on my back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
Outdoor Vision is my favorite so far. I have no need to look for a possible better one as this one is perfect for me. Stays tight to my chest,does not slip and rides as high as one would possible need.

I'm a big fan of the Marsupial Gear. It has a pull tab that can be used with gloves and the magnet is great. Don't expect to fit much in the pocket though.
And I think theres a couple tradeoffs with the back design. A basic design without much structure doesn't retain much heat or add weight, but it is much easier to get twists in the straps when putting it on - not a big deal, just slight annoyance. A bigger "X" design on the back gives more structure and helps keep the straps from twisting when putting it on.

bhowren

Lil-Rokslider
I like all of the Alaskan Guide Creations bino Harnesses, and you can get whichever one fits your needs (Size of Binoculars, extra pockets or not, etc..).

Redwing

Lil-Rokslider
Check out the binobro pro.
That's the one I settled on, and it's been great. Oregon Pack Works BinoBro Pro. 60ish bucks, waterproof, not too bulky, wind checker pouch, and a small zippered pouch for a lens pen or wipes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MCR

FNG
Just got a marsupial gear bio harness with range finder pouch and can't imagine a more thought out bio system. Love it, going to buy one for both of my sons. Really looked through all the other options before ordering and man am I glad i got this one.

I like the marsupial gear, but not sold on the magnets. If you use a magnetic compass of any type it will jack it up. They are really good magnets. Other than that it is great. I graduated from an s4 lockdown and it is light years better. Picked up the rangefinder pouch too.

Really want to try the FHF, but for the price the marsupial fit my needs better.

Davebuech

WKR
Have used all sorts of bino straps, covers and harnesses before i started using an AGC Cub a few years ago and thought I'd be done shopping for a way to carry my binoculars. Being the gear junkie that I am, I also have tried the Sitka Bino bivy and the Marsupial pack but am back to the AGC. In fact I just upgraded/upsized and got one with a basement. Ive swapped out the buckles on the harness straps for G hooks to stream line it a bit and makes taking it off/puttin on a little quicker. I really prefer the way it holds and protects my 7x42's and ease of access/quietness in use. Now I've a little more organized pocket space am still very happy with AGC.