AGC or FHF bino harness

OP
S

snowplow

WKR
I just pulled the trigger on the KISS max. Thanks for the help dudes.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

sheephunt

FNG
Outdoor Vision harness is the nicest, and best design I've used out of them all. AGC is too big. I prefer the front opening one-hand operation of the OV over the fhf........... but to each his own.

Vangysway

FNG
From a noise and protection standpoint, what would you all recommend? I just received the Badlands XR and the magnets just seem too noisy for spot and stalk bowhunting. Currently leaning towards the Outside Vision or the Marsupial...

Last edited:
OP
S

snowplow

WKR
Thank you guys for all the good information I learned so much. So just some food for thought. I ordered the AGC kiss pack with the max pocket (or I think they used to call it the basement) below. It's basically the same size has my small marsupial gear harness. Except the padding is much better around the binos, it fits my binos (he marsupial gear was way too big even at the smallest size for my 8x42) and there's a ton of storage.

Since the KISS doesn't have the rangefinder pouch on the front doesn't stick out far at all. And there's plenty of room for a range finder in the max pocket below. Even the mesh pockets on the marsupial gear sides didn't hold a wind Checker bottle very good in my opinion. The pockets were almost useless. But the AGC kiss with a Max pocket is almost the same exact dimensions and in it I have a wind checker, headlight, pen light, elk reeds, 4 in Rite in the rain notebook, GPS, and lens pen.

I just wanted to give this little pack some love because I don't hear it mentioned very often and I think it really is quite unique with how it holds so much gear but's it's like some of the smallest bino packs.

Thank you guys for all the good information I learned so much. So just some food for thought. I ordered the AGC kiss pack with the max pocket (or I think they used to call it the basement) below. It's basically the same size has my small marsupial gear harness. Except the padding is much better around the binos, it fits my binos (he marsupial gear was way too big even at the smallest size for my 8x42) and there's a ton of storage.

Since the KISS doesn't have the rangefinder pouch on the front doesn't stick out far at all. And there's plenty of room for a range finder in the max pocket below. Even the mesh pockets on the marsupial gear sides didn't hold a wind Checker bottle very good in my opinion. The pockets were almost useless. But the AGC kiss with a Max pocket is almost the same exact dimensions and in it I have a wind checker, headlight, pen light, elk reeds, 4 in Rite in the rain notebook, GPS, and lens pen.

I just wanted to give this little pack some love because I don't hear it mentioned very often and I think it really is quite unique with how it holds so much gear but's it's like some of the smallest bino packs.

Nice thoughts on the AGC KISS Max .I had the same thoughts about the KISS Max being plenty to fit a few items in while still maintaining a slim profile. I didn't realize they had the KISS with the MAX pocket so I ordered it and my Cub Max also arrived at the same time so I was able to look at them both.

The Cub just had way too much storage and was too bulky for my needs during archery season. I think the extra room could be useful for rifle but since I want to use the same pouch for both seasons, I just went with the AGC KISS Max. The KISS Max also has a slightly smaller bino storage area comapred to the Cub MAX so it fit my Maven B3's really well.

The only thing I didn't like about either AGC was the thickness of the back harness. I tend to sweat pretty easily so I may end up trying out a different solution but keeping the AGC pack.

Last edited:
OP
S

snowplow

WKR
Im in the same boat exactly. I want to run the simple slim marsupial harness. I wish l still had it.

PS l dont think the kiss max is on their website for some reason but when l asked it was no prob.

Im in the same boat exactly. I want to run the simple slim marsupial harness. I wish l still had it.

PS l dont think the kiss max is on their website for some reason but when l asked it was no prob.

Ah that makes sense then why I didn't see it on the website. I found it over at blackovis. Hopefully the AGC harness vents as well as it looks like it does haha