AGC CUB MAX with Eberlestock Frame?

I use a Eberle Mainframe. After using the Nosegunner for a couple of seasons I am moving into the AGC CUB MAX. I love the Nosegunner but the tiny side pockets just don't work for some of my new gear I've picked up recently.

Will the buckles on the AGC marry up to the Eberle chest pack straps as far as buckle size?

Depending on the hunt/day, sometimes I run the factory harness and sometimes I run the bino case on my pack straps with the chest harness straps.

If not, can somebody point me to the correct size buckles so I can re-engineer my pack to be compatible with the new harness?

Just trying to get ahead of the curve here, new AGC is supposed to be delivered next week and if I need pieces/parts I want to get those ordered.

Apologies if this has been answered - searched and could not find a thread on the forums here.

bruno59

WKR
They won't match up but you could just buy new buckles and make it work pretty easy try mil spec monkey store under tactical gear than under diy hardware for the buckles if not them than go to Hudson buckles out of Canada they have 3/4 inch and 1 inch buckles that will work you might have to cut slits in some buckles to make them work like a quick release buckle I have the F1 mainframe and just use the AGC under the frame shoulder straps

OP
loggerchas
Thanks for that input and the links. I'll test drive the AGC harness before I buy the buckles. The Eberle harness was sometimes a bit thick under the mainframe straps and was more hot than physically uncomfy.. I'll see how the AGC rides. Thanks!

Chas.