Primus Eta Lite

Rockchuck

WKR
I just picked up a Primus Eta Lite to replace my snowpeak gigapower/titanium cup combo. I am taking on a bit more weight with it but whipped up 3 boils for lunches in the hills last week and it is so much faster, quieter, and easy to use. I also really like how the cup attaches to the cup and the cozy and lid are nice too.

Anyone else tried this stove and care to share their thoughts?

I also picked up one of their micron lanterns but didnt get to toy with it yet. Maybe this weekend!

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I recently purchased this system too and have enjoyed it so far. Thinking about getting the coffee press to try that out as well.

I will be interested to hear what you have to say. I have the eta spider, which is fantastic, but wanted to try something more compact and was debating between the eta lite, or the optimus weekend crux or whatever the hell its called. I chose the optimus only due to that I can fit the 230g canister in the pot, as freeing up the space was my main concern.

I would be interested to know if the valve for adjusting the gas flow stays where you leave it. On my optimus, when you open it up, it creeps back to closed if you dont babysit it. Its annoying.

Skickat från min G8142 via Tapatalk

jdk81

FNG
I have the Eta Lite XL, which is the wider and lower profile pot. I love the system. My stove is amazing and I have no problems. The valve works amazing. The only issue is that the igniter fell out, which doesn't bother me as a flint and steel starts it very easy. All in all I love it!

OP
Rockchuck

Rockchuck

WKR
My valve seems to hold steady right where I adjust it to so far at least.