Best long-handled spork

skunk

FNG
I've been looking at the Sea to Summit Alpha Long Spork but there are some reviews that mention how food tends to stick to the surface.

Is anyone aware of a better spork that is long but doesn't tend to get food stuck to it? I was hoping to find a titanium one like Snow Peak but for some reason they don't make a longer handled one.

i have one from optimus and it works well.
i always carry one or two disposable plastic ones from jamba juice also

If going ti, make sure you get the one with the polished end. I tried one of the semi-rough ones once, it's like running a popsicle stick through your teeth. On top of that food sticks. Took that junk straight back to the store.

Squirrels

WKR
I've been looking at the Sea to Summit Alpha Long Spork but there are some reviews that mention how food tends to stick to the surface.

Is anyone aware of a better spork that is long but doesn't tend to get food stuck to it? I was hoping to find a titanium one like Snow Peak but for some reason they don't make a longer handled one.

toaks makes one that has the polished end

K

Kootenay Hunter

Not the answer you want, but I just pack an extra ziploc and cut the extra length of the bag down and use a regular fork. Put the two pieces of the old bag into a sealed ziploc. Whatever works.

I have some up in the Utah mountains if you need one- seems I leave one at every camp.
I currently use this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BQYFIKG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Its a sea to summit.
Its cheap cause I lose them all the time.
Whats great about this one is after you have eaten, there will be food stuck on there as a snack for months to come.

Get a decent one, so you can lose it, or buy a cheap one and never lose it and pay the price for going cheap
lol

Beendare

WKR
Not the answer you want, but I just pack an extra ziploc and cut the extra length of the bag down and use a regular fork. Put the two pieces of the old bag into a sealed ziploc. Whatever works.

Oh you are one of the cut the bag guys / Grin
Well i'm a long spoon guy, have been for over 30 years.....i sometimes have to add water....or seal and leave to cook a little longer.....and then just seal up when I'm done with less odor/mess.

And it appears the 18 versions for $1 at walmart aren't good enough for many here...../grin

Well, i'm here to tell you......... Its the cheapie plastic stir spoon that screams SME.

Tod osier

WKR
Oh you are one of the cut the bag guys / Grin
Well i'm a long spoon guy, have been for over 30 years.....i sometimes have to add water....or seal and leave to cook a little longer.....and then just seal up when I'm done with less odor/mess.

You long spoon guys and bag cutters are taking the easy route, what about the whole experience?!?! I'll stick with my shorty struggle spork and uncut bag like the purist I am.