$75 off the Garmin inReach Explorer @ S&S Archery

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rob,

Have you had a chance to play with the Garmin inReach Mini? If so, what do you think? Thanks.

We just got our first shipment in today. Not gonna lie, at first look, it's pretty awesome. the pics don't do it justice. It really is tiny, and very easy to navigate. I can't speak to performance or all its features, as we had to ship all of them out to customers. But i am seriously considering selling my explorer.

SoDaky

WKR
Rob I just ordered the Explorer from you guys but a friend is thinking Mini.We heard the Mini battery lasts like 50 hours vs the 100 hours for the Explorer.Comments???

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rob I just ordered the Explorer from you guys but a friend is thinking Mini.We heard the Mini battery lasts like 50 hours vs the 100 hours for the Explorer.Comments???
Sounds about right. One of the reasons I love the explorer is the battery life. I can get a full week out of mine with typical use. No experience on the mini yet.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

TraskI

Lil-Rokslider
Hi Rob,

I have a garmin Oregon 450 with the landowner hunting chip for Oregon (sorry I do not remember the exact name) which shows land ownership and boundaries. Will this mini sandisk work in this unit?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk