Cheap(er) hiking pants

Ucsdryder

WKR
Looking for a solid color hiking pant. Something durable, lightweight, and cheap! Has anybody found something better/cheaper than the prana Zion’s?

The Costco pants are the best you are going to get for the price in my opinion.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

big44a4

WKR
The Costco pants are the best you are going to get for the price in my opinion.

What’s the actual product name? Just curious so I can look at mine next time I go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Costco UB tech pants and the wrangler Outdoor pants and much prefer the wranglers....

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
I saw the Costco ones but they looked heavy. Was I mistaken?

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
I would buy the Zion’s if I could find them at a decent price. If anybody sees a 34x32 in the 45 range let me know!

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
Just picked up the wranglers....WOW!!! I’m impressed for 25 bucks. We’ll see how the perform but so far so good!

I think costco was carrying 2 different brands at one point, the UB techs are fairly light weight, the other brand is thicker and heavier. I picked up one green and one gray UB tech and really like them. Also have heard great things about the Wranglers, just haven't tried them yet.

Yeah. The ub tech lightweight ones. They are tough to beat.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
I assume it’s for a knife. I carry a pack with belt pouches so i don’t like anything in my pockets anyway.

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I would buy the Zion’s if I could find them at a decent price. If anybody sees a 34x32 in the 45 range let me know!

Find the color and size you want at Amazon. Sign up for an account on camelcamelcamel.com. Copy and paste the direct link to the pants into the search bar at camelcamelcamel and it'll show you all the price changes in the last few years.

Then you can set a desired price, and when the price goes down that low you get an email.

I snagged a couple pair a month or two ago for 47ish.