Any Micro rocket fans?

Jbehredt

WKR
Yep, it’s the pocket rocket 2 now. Improved arm design adds stability. Haven’t quite convinced myself to ditch the micro but do stare at the pr2 every time I’m at sportsman’s.

OP
hooker

hooker

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info guys... Not as light as my SP lite max. But, I'll snag one and compare boil times soon. My Lite Max Ti cup set up takes up half the space in the pack and prolly 8oz lighter than a jet boil. Been getting impatient on the boil time tho.. PR2 baby! :)

Last edited:

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The pocket rocket 2 stove kit is also worth a look. The small aluminum pot, 4 oz fuel canister and stove fit in a pretty small package and is super light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
hooker

hooker

Lil-Rokslider
My SP MAX LITE fits in same mug with a canister of fuel.... I'd ditch the PR2 case for sure and thinking the PR2 boil time is at least 30 seconds faster. Plus its uber PR cool and still half the size of a Jetboil.... :)

rgrmike

Lil-Rokslider
I'm currently checking out the Pocket Rocket 2 and the Soto Windmaster. One of these will be my next stove and replace my 10year old JetBoil. MSR makes a solo and duo kit for the PR2 that looks pretty handy. I've just heard the Soto Windmaster is the best little stove out there so I'm trying to pair it up with a nice kit for a contained cook unit.

napeequa55

Lil-Rokslider
I’m on pocket rocket.

Anything else is just splitting hairs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk