Trump Pardons the Hammonds

JWP58

WKR
On another note could someone explain how you put another post from someone in yours I tried and now it looks like I said it.
So for the record lavoy did not commit suicide by cop.
And people should watch the video from inside his truck

Yes he did. They had a lawful reason to stop their vehicle (ie warrants). Lavoy chose to flee, then run after crashing. He was known to be armed at all times, he made an overt that would be consistent with reaching toward a shoulder holster. Quite honestly based off of Tn v. Gardner, he probably didnt even need to reach, as he was a fleeing felon. He made it clear he would not be taken alive just days earlier.

And droopy face Bundy was armed (clearly seen in the cell phone is from inside the vehicle), which was weird because all that survived claimed they were unarmed....along with laboy.

They wanted desperately to be martyrs, one got their wish.

he made an overt that would be consistent with reach.

Dude... he had his hands up... then they shot him in the gut... you can’t claim him reaching towards where he was just shot as a threat.

And the courts held that even the law said “fleeing felon” that it could not be justified without eminent public danger. Your review of case law is flawed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amassi

WKR
Dude... he had his hands up... then they shot him in the gut... you can’t claim him reaching towards where he was just shot as a threat.

And the courts held that even the law said “fleeing felon” that it could not be justified without eminent public danger. Your review of case law is flawed

Isn't that met when you run a barricade and almost run over a state policeman?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

JWP58

WKR

An armed militant that is apart of an armed occupation is pretty easily considered a danger to public safety, especially if he is attempting to flee into a wooded area.

Bottom line, he would be alive if he didn't resist arrest, just like all the others that survived. Strange that in an interview just a day or two before he stated he wouldn't be placed in a cage........

An armed militant that is apart of an armed occupation is pretty easily considered a danger to public safety, especially if he is attempting to flee into a wooded area.

Bottom line, he would be alive if he didn't resist arrest, just like all the others that survived. Strange that in an interview just a day or two before he stated he wouldn't be placed in a cage........

And we would all be French... or British... or German if we didn’t resist government overeach...

JWP58

WKR
And we would all be French... or British... or German if we didn’t resist government overeach...

Riiiiiiight. I think we're done with reasonable discussion with that statement. Taking up arms against your country, without provocation doesn't make you Washington or Jefferson, no matter how bad you want it to..

Let me guess, you believe Claude Dallas is a righteous freedom murderer too huh?

P.s. Lavoy got what he was deadset on getting...

Huntnfmly

Lil-Rokslider
They were going to talk to the sheriff in town.
They were being shot at as soon as they came around the blind corner he got out of the truck with his hands up he wasn't fleeing into the woods

JWP58

WKR
They were going to talk to the sheriff in town.
They were being shot at as soon as they came around the blind corner he got out of the truck with his hands up he wasn't fleeing into the woods

He took off from a traffic stop. The other vehicles headed to the same meeting stopped. Nobody in those vehicles was injured.

KSP277

WKR
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Only person responsible for Lavoys death is Levoy himself.

Wether you believe what the bundys and company did was right or wrong,

The govt started this fight by trying to steal land and used LEO and courts to help

Citizens stood up against this

A citizen died

The govt has lost every court case about this since.

Somewhere along the line you have to decide to stand up against tyranny or to fall in line, and you never know when exactly your line will present itself.

Just because the govt does it, doesn’t make it right.

amassi

WKR
Are you saying the government tried to steal their own BLM land back through revocation of a grazing permit?

Citizens did stand up, when a jury in Oregon found these criminals guilty. The government just overturned that conviction, does that make it wrong because the federal government just overturned a states conviction?

What tyranny exactly Enforcement of the rule of law isn't tyranny, in a representative republic theres a way to change these laws besides treason.

A citizen didnt die, a criminal ignored roughly 109 chances to surrender and chose to go out on his shield. Those troopers had some of the strictest roe I've ever seen. If that guy was a kid in Chicago he gets vented 30 seconds in to the first stop when he keeps reaching into the truck and telling them there is going to be a bloodbath

Taking public property by force is almost the definition of tyranny though.

It also fits the definition of terrorism; "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

WRO

WKR
Are you saying the government tried to steal their own BLM land back through revocation of a grazing permit?

Citizens did stand up, when a jury in Oregon found these criminals guilty. The government just overturned that conviction, does that make it wrong because the federal government just overturned a states conviction?

What tyranny exactly Enforcement of the rule of law isn't tyranny, in a representative republic theres a way to change these laws besides treason.

A citizen didnt die, a criminal ignored roughly 109 chances to surrender and chose to go out on his shield. Those troopers had some of the strictest roe I've ever seen. If that guy was a kid in Chicago he gets vented 30 seconds in to the first stop when he keeps reaching into the truck and telling them there is going to be a bloodbath

Taking public property by force is almost the definition of tyranny though.

It also fits the definition of terrorism; "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

2 separate issues here, what the hammonds went through and what the idiot's from Nevada went through.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gutshotem

WKR
In regards to the shooting, I wonder if anyone claiming it was a good shoot can explain the federal indictment against the FBI agent?

"Investigators determined that the troopers were justified in shooting LaVoy Finicum, but they noted that the FBI hostage agents hadn't mentioned the two rounds they fired as LaVoy Finicum exited the vehicle. The alleged cover-up was investigated by the inspector general of the U.S. Justice Department and the Oregon U.S. attorney's office. A jury trial is set for Aug. 29."

PNWTO

Lil-Rokslider
In regards to the shooting, I wonder if anyone claiming it was a good shoot can explain the federal indictment against the FBI agent?

"Investigators determined that the troopers were justified in shooting LaVoy Finicum, but they noted that the FBI hostage agents hadn't mentioned the two rounds they fired as LaVoy Finicum exited the vehicle. The alleged cover-up was investigated by the inspector general of the U.S. Justice Department and the Oregon U.S. attorney's office. A jury trial is set for Aug. 29."

Just because there were some safety and policy misconducts doesn't mean that the shooting was out of bounds. Finicum got what he had earned and deserved. He was a felon and a seditionist surrounded by armed retards who had been strutting and threatening for a prolonged period of time. Sadly, those inbreds like Finicum and Bundy are only emboldened.

KSP277

WKR
Somewhere along the line you have to decide to stand up against tyranny or to fall in line, and you never know when exactly your line will present itself.

Says the guy who proclaims to be a federal officer himself.....If your so badass and ready to take a stand against the tyrants, step number 1 should be to stop working for the tyrants. Keyboard warrior much?

Mike7

WKR
Says the guy who proclaims to be a federal officer himself.....If your so badass and ready to take a stand against the tyrants, step number 1 should be to stop working for the tyrants. Keyboard warrior much?

I don't know if you are really young and/or have had an inadequate public school educational experience like many of us, but just try to reason out for a minute what you just said. You want a guy who believes in the law and not following unconstitutional orders, against the very people who the gov't derives its powers from, to leave the institution only in the hands of law breakers? What?

From personal experience, I believe that about 1/3 of our military leaders would follow unconstitutional orders from a president in order to keep their position (like the "yes men" generals that Obama was fond of). But luckily there are still 2/3rds of admirals and generals who would not. I can only assume that some law enforcement organizations are the same, not having been in the FBI myself.

Would you have us be a lawless dictatorship, where everyone is yes men and yes women?

KSP277

WKR
Mike7, hold up. HUUUUGE difference in being employed by an organization where you feel like your doing the right thing even when others aren’t, and calling the whole thing tyrannical. If you really believe they’re tyrants, and your gonna make a speech about standing against it.... then you shouldn’t be ok with being gainfully employed by said tyrants.

Military orders and law enforcement in the US are 2 separate beasts. Comparing Lavoys dumbass ordeal to an actual war crime is ridiculous

If your so badass... Keyboard warrior much?

*you’re*

Kind of strange to call me a keyboard warrior... from your keyboard right?

Anyways. Does one horrible person from Kentucky mean that all people from Kentucky are bad?

KSP277

WKR
Are you or are you not employed by the very thing you have declared tyrannical?

Huntnfmly

Lil-Rokslider
Wow some of you really have drank the kool aid that since the government said it that it must be true about everything.
Pretty sad