Trump Pardons the Hammonds

Huntnfmly

Lil-Rokslider
Alot of you keep brushing off the fact that lavoy and everyone in the truck were shot at as soon as they came around the blind corner
The reason they did not try to arrest lavoy when he first stopped is 1 they had no warrants and 2 they knew they had the roadblock

KSP277

WKR
Alot of you keep brushing off the fact that lavoy and everyone in the truck were shot at as soon as they came around the blind corner
The reason they did not try to arrest lavoy when he first stopped is 1 they had no warrants and 2 they knew they had the roadblock

How many facts do you have to brush off to get to this point in the ordeal and pick up your argument there?

Mike7

WKR
Mike7, hold up. HUUUUGE difference in being employed by an organization where you feel like your doing the right thing even when others aren’t, and calling the whole thing tyrannical. If you really believe they’re tyrants, and your gonna make a speech about standing against it.... then you shouldn’t be ok with being gainfully employed by said tyrants.

Military orders and law enforcement in the US are 2 separate beasts. Comparing Lavoys dumbass ordeal to an actual war crime is ridiculous

I thought we were talking about the Hammonds? Regardless, Lavoy acting stupidly is not a complete excuse for law enforcement not following their own policies, policies which are in place to keep all of us safe.

Organizations, particulary those constrained by law as we are speaking of, are not tyrannical. People within those organizations however can abuse the powers that WE give them and become tyrannical.

Many times, the best, most immediate restraint on abuse of power, is having good people within an organization who won't just go along. Otherwise, you are stuck only with hoping that legal action after the fact will deter future abuses.

There is zero difference between law enforcement and the military with respect to the point that I was making. They are both entrusted with powers which must be carefully monitored and restrained.

“Government is not reason, it is not eloquence,—it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant, and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.”

Last edited:
Organizations, particulary those constrained by law as we are speaking of, are not tyrannical. People within those organizations however can abuse the powers that WE give them and become tyrannical.

Many times, the best, most immediate restraint on abuse of power, is having good people within an organization who won't just go along.

at least one person here understands what im trying to say. thank you for that.

yes, I absolutely am employed by the federal government, and through training, education and an Oath, I have been given a handful of powers, powers I do my best not to abuse, as most within my ranks are good, caring, law abiding americans. there are however, people in those ranks that don't follow such a strict line, people that will and have followed a shoot first, ask questions later creed... people that falsify paperwork and make evidence magically appear and disappear.

so yes, I work for a few tyrants that think its cool that Fincum was shot and killed while he had his hands up. but the vast majority are good responsible people. but then someone leaves a gun in a bathroom, and we all suffer... and then someone of a higher rank covers it up because nepotism.

Gutshotem

WKR
Just because there were some safety and policy misconducts doesn't mean that the shooting was out of bounds. Finicum got what he had earned and deserved. He was a felon and a seditionist surrounded by armed retards who had been strutting and threatening for a prolonged period of time. Sadly, those inbreds like Finicum and Bundy are only emboldened.

You can't be serious. "Safety and policy misconducts? Do you have any understanding at all of the difference between violating agency policy and the law, or are you just minimizing the actions to make your point? The Department of Justice has indicted him on five felony charges, that's not a policy issue.

Let me ask you this. Are you ok with government agents shooting at citizens, lying about it and destroying evidence under any other circumstances or just here?

I'm no fan of these clowns either but wrong is wrong and now the gov is going to have to use our money to pay for the sertlement.