BlackOvis Experience

Huling

FNG
A recent order to BlackOvis ended up getting a little mixed up. Not only was customer service quick to make the correction, I was also able to make the return personally to Mr. Card, as we ended up traveling to the same event. It seems this level of customer service is hard to come by today, and when it is found, I feel it is worth spreading the word.

Thank you BlackOvis, you will have my business again.

Huling

Agross

WKR
Had nothing but great experiences when dealing with Kendall and black ovis. Bought from them several times, as well as camofire. Top notch

Vandal 44

WKR
I have never had to send anything back but I do think they have a solid website and when I do order the turn around time is fast. Glad to hear that there is another great company that takes pride in customer service

Mosby

WKR
They are about the first place I go to anymore if I need something before the season. I have made several orders over the past few years and have never had a problem.

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
The only place I buy stuff from anymore. By far the best service of any hunting gear related place I've experienced. I'm lucky to live fairly close, I highly recommend stopping in if you're ever in the area.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Yup they are solid, just got something from them, good price, fast shipping. I’m getting new boots soon and I’ll be getting them from black ovis.

JohnnyB

WKR
Love Black Ovis! I have made a mistake on an order and it was corrected with no hassle. Just got my inReach mini from Black Ovis and love it. Never would’ve heard about a Black Ovis without Rokslide, so I am grateful for both.

When it comes to customer satisfaction, Kendall's companies (blackorvis & camofire) set the bar so high it's in zero gravity.