Don't believe everything you see in Instagram etc(poaching)

Moose2367

Lil-Rokslider
Don't believe everything you see on Instagram etc(poaching)

Surprised this hasn't surfaced here yet. There's a few threads going on other forums, AT, Aust Bowhunting and Aust Hunting Net
Wonder how long until the sponsors drop him.

Greentree.jpg

Last edited:

colonel00

WKR
Am I reading correctly that someone is going to commit a crime tomorrow(July19th)???

Could be a court document/docket?

Would be nice to hear a little more back story from the OP on what exactly happened. The airgun/speargun offense has me intrigued.

Poser

WKR
You're a day behind Oz.

Check out the AT thread for more info, too much to write here

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

But then We would have to look at AT, the worse collection of humans calling themselves hunters that you could possibly assemble in the history of civilization.

You could offer people paid part time jobs to be internet trolls, assholes, douchebags and you could not assemble a forum that could compete with AT.

Trial153

WKR
But then We would have to look at AT, the worse collection of humans calling themselves hunters that you could possibly assemble in the history of civilization.

You could offer people paid part time jobs to be internet trolls, assholes, douchebags and you could not assemble a forum that could compete with AT.
No worse then the facade of phoniness and contrived bullshit that is the socal media hunting industry.

Btaylor

WKR
I don't believe anything I see in Instagram, because I don't see anything in Instagram........or FB, or Twitter, or Snapchat. How do people survive with so much drama in their lives? They'd probably be better off just drinking themselves to death.

Social media is not the problem, it is people's unhealthy need for affiliation. Not at all unlike forums where you can pick up nuggets of wisdom and knowledge but need chestwaders to get through all the BS. One of the things that makes this place unique, you can almost go barefooted.

I don't believe anything I see in Instagram, because I don't see anything in Instagram........or FB, or Twitter, or Snapchat. How do people survive with so much drama in their lives? They'd probably be better off just drinking themselves to death.

AMEN brother. I do have a Facebook acct. that’s useful looking people up, bs with friends and what not, which incidentally I had to use to look this guy up. At the end of the day though I’ve never heard of him and don’t care to pile on. People need to get a life

PresTex

Lil-Rokslider
I’d wait before passing judgement. From what I’ve heard he thinks he can prove his innocence. Regardless, give the man his day in court. These days it seems people are willing to pass judgement based solely on accusations with no evidence to support them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This type of thing doesn't belong on rokslide...this belongs in the Enquirer at this point.
IF there is a conviction...then it could be open for discussion.

I am not sure how this effects me or anyone else on this forum.

jspradley

WKR
This type of thing doesn't belong on rokslide...this belongs in the Enquirer at this point.
IF there is a conviction...then it could be open for discussion.

I am not sure how this effects me or anyone else on this forum.

From what I'm seeing in the AT thread someone seems to have a raging hate-on for Greentree...

He could be guilty, or he could be innocent... we don't know at this point so im inclined to agree with you