Don't believe everything you see in Instagram etc(poaching)

Oregon

WKR
Anyone care to enlighten us who this dude is? The only thing I get out of it is he must be foreign. Cops spelled “offence” wrong. Ha

Trial153

WKR
Some internet buddy of Cam Hanes, Joe Rogan and John Dudly. Just a guy trying to get rich off socal media as bowhunter.

Poser

WKR
I doubt few people, if anyone, gets “rich” off of hunting social media. Now, there’s no shortage of people willing to whore themselves out as a “pro staffer” for “free” gear. Which brings me to the point: that gear ain’t free because you have to whore yourself out to get it. Now, if they pay you real money to rep their gear, good for you. That’s called a job. I have a job, too, and I buy my gear without whoring myself out, but very few people actually get paid to be a pro staffer and touting brand x as being the “best” because they happen to be the brand that gives you free shit is disingenuous. If you do that kind of whoring for 20% off, you’re a fool.

Trial153

WKR
Getting rich off of hunting? That is a crime in and of itself.

Shame on him!!!!!!

I don’t see it that way. If there is a market for “content “ that he is putting out then more power to him. A man has to earn somehow.
I guess one can argue if social media and commercialization of hunting is a good thing, however I think that’s another debate.
If the guy is guilty of what’s being stated it’s no different then anyone else who lies and cheats there way to a pay check and gets busted. Think athletes who use illegal performance enhancers, insider trading ...the list can go on forever.

I think when we see it in the hunting industry it hits home. Your out there busting your ass to do it right and some slob is breaking the law and bringing us all down, and to add insult to injury he is profiting off the same people he is defrauding.

PresTex

Lil-Rokslider
Getting rich off of hunting? That is a crime in and of itself.

Shame on him!!!!!!

Ignoring this whole situation, I see nothing wrong with a guy making a living doing what he loves.

There are a hell of a lot of good guys who make their money in the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amp713

WKR
I've liked everything he and his wife seem to do and are pretty cool people. I give them the benefit of the doubt for now and until I hear the whole story....

HookUp

WKR
Unfortunate if true. I didn't care for Greentree's podcast, the guy cusses like a sailor. His instagram and wife's intagram are great.

Nuke Man

WKR
Just another Hollywood hunter doing whatever he can to keep the masses happy. I've seen it time and time again. Do anything to keep their instagram, facepage, and have something to talk on and on about on their podcast.

Bulldawg

WKR
Unfortunate if true. I didn't care for Greentree's podcast, the guy cusses like a sailor. His instagram and wife's intagram are great.

He is an Aussie so there is a little different cultural norms between here and there, so it’s not like you can fault a guy for that.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
He is an Aussie so there is a little different cultural norms between here and there, so it’s not like you can fault a guy for that.

Cussing isn't a cultural thing, it's a lack of "class" thing. There's a saying that holds true......"Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly".

PresTex

Lil-Rokslider
Cussing isn't a cultural thing, it's a lack of "class" thing. There's a saying that holds true......"Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly".

The words that are acceptable in each society is completely cultural. Regardless, we all choose to communicate in different ways. If a man chooses to curse that’s his own business. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t make it wrong.

Gobbler36

WKR
Don’t really care until the facts come out and he gets to make an official statement, more importantly though because of things like this I’m just tired of all the YouTubers, the podcasts (besides meateater and wired to hunt), seminars, how to websites, blah blah on on. Think hunting is better off with just the Rokslide forum and learning about hunting from actually doing it and having your ol man and grandpappy take you out

Btaylor

WKR
The words that are acceptable in each society is completely cultural. Regardless, we all choose to communicate in different ways. If a man chooses to curse that’s his own business. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t make it wrong.

I am guilty but it is wrong. On that we will have to disagree.

HookUp

WKR
Greentree uses the C word as a comma and so does his wife. He has some mega friends, good for him. Just not someone I like to listen to. Again his outdoor photography is amazing and so is his hunting photography (even if in a national Park..to soon?)

wait and see....was this a mistake..did he wander into the wrong spot? Or did he attempt to hunt where he shouldnt? I personaly like what he has been able to do and the life he has been able to create for himself. I would love to be so lucky. so let see.