How do Crispi’s fit?

Like the title says, I need to know how they fit. I’ll be wearing them in Colorado in September. If I wear a 12 in most things, would I be ok to buy a 12.5? I have some Lowa’s, but I’m worried about wearing them for that many miles in that terrain because there isn’t a bunch of room in the toe box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lpmeyer1

FNG
I have purchased three pairs and have found them true to size.

I have two pairs of Crispi's. They do run true to size, but I went 1/2 size larger (10.5 vs 11). I did this for two reason, 1. it helped with a little more room in the toe box and 2. it allows me to wear a thinker sock if needed. I could have went with the 10.5 wide, but my over all foot doesn't need a wide boot, only the toes.

One thing to consider is if you are going to run an after market insole. In my case the a super feet keeps the foot from spreading out and I could have worn the smaller size, but I run the L&S in the stiffer boot, as the stiff insole in a stiff boot didn't work for me. I do run the SF in the Lapponia's and they work great.

I have a pair of Idaho’s and a pair of Thor’s. My foot is wide EEE and I run green super feet in hiking boots. I have foot gear from 12 to 13.5. I usually wear sneakers in 12 and nearly all my hiking and work boots are 13w.

For my Idaho’s I but a 12w and 13w. I sent the 12 back as they weren’t wide enough. I tried a set of 12.5s and they were not wide enough either. The Thor’s are 13 wide. So, I guess I wood say they run about true to size to me. For reference, my comparison set is asolo, Danner, Merrell and a pair of kennetreks.

Assuming you can return them. If they are a really good deal buy them and try them. Wear them arou d the house up and down steps and see how your foot feels and moves.

Worse comes to worse you are out 15 in shipping them back

TBHasler

WKR
I have one pair, WildRocks, and they fit true to size AFTER my superfeet inserts. Like was stated above, I think you could upsize and be good if you are planning to use inserts and generally use a thicker/wool sock.

topher89

WKR
I went a size up for the roomier toebox, ability to wear a thicker sock and allow for swelling.

A trick I learned this year is to try on boots at the end of a long day when my feet are swollen. Go hike all day or run and try boots on then. Its a more accurate representation of how they will fit in the mountains.

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
FWIW i take a 12 in runners etc but noticed that when hiking in my Merrell's or Vaprtrek's my toes would hit the front on hills . So I ordered my Idaho's in 12.5 and they seem fine . Granted I've yet to give them a legit workout but doing stairs and stuff they are great .

Dunndm

WKR
I found them to be pretty true to size.
In a 12.5 you'd probably be fine if you wear thicker socks, or lace them up really tight. But then again, the one thing I like most is having my feet comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jd259

WKR
I’ve had two pairs of Idaho’s and sized up half a size on both there awesome boots, most comfortable I’ve ever owned especially if there the new model I had the older ones from last year and the rand came apart so they warranted them and sent me the new ones with the new rand design and there way better.

Jsn_leonard

Lil-Rokslider
Have a pair of Thor’s. Most comfortable boot I’ve ever worn. True to size and not a single blister

Lpmeyer1

FNG
Have a pair of Thor’s. Most comfortable boot I’ve ever worn. True to size and not a single blister

The Thor is one of the pairs I have. Out of curiosity, what insoles is everyone running in the Thor? I have the L & H in the Thor, as the super feet hurt my heel a bit in the stiffer boot. In the more flexible boot (Lapponia) they feel great.

jherald

WKR
I picked up the Briksdal SF GTX and had to go half size down. I run Aetrex insoles in them.

mvmnts

WKR
I went up half a size from my street shoe, because that's how you buy boots. So I'd say if you're already working off a good boot size, they are probably true to size in that regard.

Kotaman

WKR
I went up a half size in my Thor's, but stuck with my usual size 12 in the Nevadas. I just thought the Thors were a hair narrower up front and the 12.5 gave me a little more room. I think you will find some varience from model to model and unless you try them, there is really no way to know.