Western Skies

CX5Ranch

WKR
By Chris Ledoux

Listen to it today and let it relieve some of the stress while we wait another few weeks to get in the backcountry!

Have a great day!

TripleJ

WKR
The song by Chris Ledoux that gets me fired up for hunting in the mountains is "Somewhere Beyond the Great Divide". Western Skies is a great one too.

The song by Chris Ledoux that gets me fired up for hunting in the mountains is "Somewhere Beyond the Great Divide". Western Skies is a great one too.
I think you're referring to "Call Of The Wild"? That was also the first song that popped into my head when I read the OP.

Mattt

Lil-Rokslider
First thing I thought is a restaurant in Wheatland,wy. Then Chris. Copenhagen angel, this old hat, crap i was listening to him on the way to and from work today.

2peterhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Top 4-5 song ever... call of the wild is in there too I listen to it 3-5 times a week when work is a bit unbearable!

OP
CX5Ranch

CX5Ranch

WKR
We were at the high school national finals rodeo in about 98 or 99. Chris put on back to back live concerts there for us. Each time he sang bareback jack he rode the bucking machine and fireworks went off and it was awesome. I was literally 15ft away from him. It was absolutely impressive. He IS a stud

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TripleJ

WKR
I think you're referring to "Call Of The Wild"? That was also the first song that popped into my head when I read the OP.

Yeah that’s the one. My memory failed me :). He was pretty amazing. I was able to see him in concert 4 times back in the day.

bz_711

WKR
Ledoux is some of the best music for the mountain mind...also great backdrop music for elk hunting vids...

At least I'll have that in my head the rest of today...and not some of the crap I hear driving to work:)