"Must have lures" for Alaska fishing

Headed to Alaska from September 7th-15th. Driving an RV up the Parks Hwy from Anchorage to Denali, then back down to Anchorage, around Chugach State Park and National forest as well. I am bringing a medium action spinning combo and my 5/6 weight fly rod. I'm pretty set on flies, I have hundreds of flies, including dozens of wolly boogers, bead heads, elk hair caddis flies and such. What artificial spinning lures do you recommend? Targeting rainbow trout, grayling, dolly varden and whatever else will bite. I plan to fish any creek/river/stream/lake that I can when time permits. What would be your top 5 lures to bring? Seems Blue fox Vibrax spinners and Mepps Agila are popular go tos. Any other recommendations? Thanks roksliders. Only 39 days out from my dream trip.

KJH

WKR
I don't go to AK that time of year with the intent to fish, but usually end up fishing after a hunt to enjoy some more time in the field with a collapsible spinning rod. I have a very small box of lures that I take maybe 10 total... I mostly use small spinners for grayling. I take a couple of traditional style spoons, and an assortment of mepps and blue fox spinners and a couple silver small stainless silver "gator spoons". This is enough to catch pike, grayling, trout and some dollies depending where I end up.

My favorite spoon is the DarDevle and my favorite spinner the Sonic Rooster Tail (the standard Rooster Tail is junk).

I’m not a Pixie spoon guy but it seems that’s all they use in Ak so I’d pick up a few of them just to look like I know what I’m doing.

And a decent selection of Mepps. They sink the best.

Finally I’d bring the largest mosquito’s I could find :).

3fc8f44b009ac66a082aa49723c2a0fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

September? Beads and flesh flies. Leave everything else at home except a few flies if you need to catch some grayling.

There might be some silvers around so I'd throw in a some pink stuff (pixies, squids, blue fox)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
T
A fishing license, a regulation booklet and a lawyer to help interpret them!

No doubt. I downloaded the regulations digest a few weeks ago. After reading it I was in the fetal position in the corner, babbling and drooling on myself.

RAPTOR

WKR
September? Beads and flesh flies. Leave everything else at home except a few flies if you need to catch some grayling.

There might be some silvers around so I'd throw in a some pink stuff (pixies, squids, blue fox)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

X2. Dancing eggs, pink spinners and pink/purple hair jigs for spinning gear.