Ground blind

Primos Double Bull. Have had mine almost 10 years now, survived many a storm. Money well spent.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So before you decide, how are you using it? The blind you set up on private property for the season is most definitely NOT the same blind you pack in for a public land hunt. How many people will use it at a time? Archery and/or rifle? Lots of considerations in selecting a blind.

If it is going to be used for bowhunting, make sure it is tall enough to stand in, plus height of bow above your head when drawing. Unless you practice shooting from a seated position.

OP
G

gwl79902

WKR
SO I am on the east side of oregon. I huntpublic lands. I should have enough points for a muzzle loader antelope next year. I know of a bear that is working some water now. I think I could use it for several hunts. I bow and gun hunt. I have a young son that would be with me. That is a major reason for this is to allow the two of use to hunt and not be totally restrictive on his movements.

jmez

WKR
Blinds are great for kids. I take my boys and they crawl all over in it. Never had a problem with them spooking anything. I have an older Double Bull, not sure which one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Scoot

WKR
Double bull double wide is rock solid but heavy. Surround view 270 is lighter and cooler because it lets more air go through it. I like both.

OP
G

gwl79902

WKR
My boy is 8. He is fairly mellow not like my 10 month old brittany

I got a deal on an ameristep crush version. It suits me. Great for my kids.

+1 on the shooting seated or kneeling. Not sure if there is a potable blind that will let you stand and shoot a bow. Set it up and practice from inside if you can. I am tall and had to take an awkward kneeling crouching hunching shot a while back. Far from ideal.